DE Jason Pierre-Paul (JUCO)

announcement at noon.

Could get interesting, which is weird to say.

?? so are we back in the picture now?

We were never out of it. Despite what others are saying....Nebraska still wants his guy!

Oh, Nebraska was out of it for quite a long time after he took his visit. JPP has some attitude issues that made alot of teams want to pass which kept most of the big boys from calling.

We got back in as of the past week or so, but it did not matter.

If we had stayed in constant contact ..

should of used that e-mail marketing from constantcontact.com... or whatever that site is..

Not sure if we're really in his mind right now.....

BUT, LJS-S Sipple reports that we might still have a chance with Pierre Paul

BLOG: LJS Blog

lol quadruple post...... hahahah neways i'd assume he's going to sign w/ USF.. it'd be nice to get this guy, but i really don't think we have a shot nemore.

Sorry about that...had connectivity problems. I clicked "add reply" and it timed out. So, I backed it, and did it again. :flush

Not sure if we're really in his mind right now.....

BUT, LJS-S Sipple reports that we might still have a chance with Pierre Paul

BLOG: LJS Blog

lol quadruple post...... hahahah neways i'd assume he's going to sign w/ USF.. it'd be nice to get this guy, but i really don't think we have a shot nemore.

Sorry about that...had connectivity problems. I clicked "add reply" and it timed out. So, I backed it, and did it again. :flush

no probs been there done that :) just thought it was funny i thought i was slippin on the touch pad on my laptop lol

• 11 months later...

• 2 years later...

JPP isn't coming here. Feeling has been mutual on that from both ends for a while now.

How could we not want a guy as talented as this?

It's not always about talent with every player. Look at the talent on film and in production, then look at the schools chasing him. Do you think that many teams are just passing him over for no reason?

Ouch, someone was waaaaay off....hahaha

Imagine him and Suh, they call Suh one of the best DT in the NFL and JPP the same for DE, imagine if we had them on the line together.

Bo knows talent