DE Jason Pierre-Paul (JUCO)

i really think that ship has sailed with this guy.

i dont think that he will qualify, and he wants to play closer to home

How do you know whether he will qualify or not? Are you just hedging your bets, cause it's likely we won't pick him up? Or do you truly have ANY insight into his academic standing? Just curious where your getting your info.

i really think that ship has sailed with this guy.

i dont think that he will qualify, and he wants to play closer to home

How do you know whether he will qualify or not? Are you just hedging your bets, cause it's likely we won't pick him up? Or do you truly have ANY insight into his academic standing? Just curious where your getting your info.

He will qualify, I am almost positive. But yes he does want to play closer to home

We will take 1 more DL player, so I have read. This guy maybe a back up plan.

:yeah

Heimuli is probably first choice (well Adams, but he dropped Nebraska), but with Ankrah's potential versatility, another DE would work too.

By my count, we seem to be pressing on 2 DT's, Heimuli and Tuihalamaka, and 2 DE's, Logan and Pierre-Paul. It seems like we have a great shot at Logan and Pierre-Paul. I am not sure on Heimuli and frankly can't get a read on Tuihalamaka, maybe Martinez talks him into coming to NU? That all being said, if we are only taking 1, which one does the staff prefer? I assume a DT since we have a couple of DE's already commited, but if 2-3 of these guys try to commit does the staff take them all considering some of the possible academic causulties that might occur?