Finally a reason to send your son's to NE

T_O_Bull

:bonez:horns2:horns2:bonez

I could not have been more impressed with the NE performance tonight than I was at the end of the game when they showed the coaches kids on the sidelines with their fathers and the team. To say that, "We are family." has just taken on a whole new meaning.

I've got maybe 50 more years to be a Husker fan and I have never been, nor will I ever be prouder to be a Husker Dad and life long Husker fan than I was tonight.

Thanks to Ron Brown and Bo Pelini.

GBR!

T_O_B

:bonez:cheers:cheers:bonez

My son just turned 15 a couple weeks ago. He's 6'2, 180lbs, and country strong. I told him, go to college where ever you like (except OU or CU), but if you went to Nebraska, i'd be the happiest Dad on the planet...

Godspeed wherever he goes, as long as he's happy. :)

My son just turned 15 a couple weeks ago. He's 6'2, 180lbs, and country strong. I told him, go to college where ever you like (except OU or CU), but if you went to Nebraska, i'd be the happiest Dad on the planet...

Thank you sir...

Last year he called me to tell me he's playing TE and his changed his jersey to #25. That was my position and jersey # when I played in HS...

Told him he got his old man misty....

Thank you sir...

Last year he called me to tell me he's playing TE and his changed his jersey to #25. That was my position and jersey # when I played in HS...

Told him he got his old man misty....

Sweet...that would be quite the rush to hear that...maybe the best end result in that would be the fact that he had good parenting to make him want to do that :clap Best wishes to the kid, keep us updated on his season, no matter where he wants to play in college.

Sweet...that would be quite the rush to hear that...maybe the best end result in that would be the fact that he had good parenting to make him want to do that :clap Best wishes to the kid, keep us updated on his season, no matter where he wants to play in college.

Will do, thank you sir for your wishes...

Scary thing is, he's only gonna get bigger...

OK w/ KSUcks?

Definition of country strong: You ask him to go move the tractor. He picks it up and asks where you want it?