RED OUT

kstatehater

Well I know that my parents and I will all be in RED. When I got home from work at halftime and saw how ridiculous it looked with people wearing black, gray, white and all the other colors besides red, it kinda made me sick. Sign me up for the RED OUT in the SEA OF RED that is MEMORIAL STADIUM in LINCOLN, NEBRASKA!

Red, Black or White...Who gives a s**t what color shirt you wear...Just show up and support your team.

What a waste of time this whole b*******...redout....bulls**t is. If you need someone to tell you what color shirt to wear, ask your mommy and then move along.

It's the SEA of RED. If you want to wear Black and ruin a tradition, then go ahead. IMO we've had enough traditions ruined lately

well no one was trying to do a b*******. And like I've said before, get mad at the ticket office for giving students blackshirts with their tickets. :bonez

There was black all over the stadium, not just the student section. Also there were a few "blog" idiots trying to start a b*******. They failed miserably but nonetheless they tried.

Red, Black or White...Who gives a s**t what color shirt you wear...Just show up and support your team.

What a waste of time this whole b*******...redout....bulls**t is. If you need someone to tell you what color shirt to wear, ask your mommy and then move along.

Momma says to wear RED on saturday...

It's the SEA of RED. If you want to wear Black and ruin a tradition, then go ahead. IMO we've had enough traditions ruined lately

So if I wear a white shirt with red huskers across the front to the next game I`m part of ruining tradition huh?