SIGNED: WR Brandon Kinnie

Ohio Pete

On Big Red Wrapup they mentioned that Kinnie played in high school with Josh Freeman.

Kinnie is probably the only reason Freeman did well :dumdum

Hmm, I wonder why Josh is able to come out in his Junior Year and get drafted in the pro's without Kinnie? He must of just slid thru the cracks without the pro's noticing. I wonder why so many people on this board were upset about losing Josh to K-Fart then?

"Only reason" ... hmmm ... could be true ... then again ... to me, you still sound bitter for losing him.

I certainly wish he would have been a Husker ... Gilbert (who backed out and went to Mizzoo), but that is how the cookie crumbles.

SheepdogMark

On Big Red Wrapup they mentioned that Kinnie played in high school with Josh Freeman.

Kinnie is probably the only reason Freeman did well :dumdum

Hmm, I wonder why Josh is able to come out in his Junior Year and get drafted in the pro's without Kinnie? He must of just slid thru the cracks without the pro's noticing. I wonder why so many people on this board were upset about losing Josh to K-Fart then?

"Only reason" ... hmmm ... could be true ... then again ... to me, you still sound bitter for losing him.

I certainly wish he would have been a Husker ... Gilbert (who backed out and went to Mizzoo), but that is how the cookie crumbles.

SheepdogMark

It was a joke, thats why I put the dumdum icon at the end.

• 4 weeks later...