Pelini's news conference

pelini: "i don't point the finger, i point the thumb." he apologized to everyone except bob devaney, and that's probably because he couldn't find a ouija board at the time.

he's not sugarcoating anything here. and coach pelini's development as a head coach continues.

something he *shouldn't* have said: "won't happen again." i'd like to believe that too, but man...

bo said he's getting back to work and he's never quit on anything in his life. good to hear, cause i'm a husker fan and i'm not quitting on this team either.

GO BIG RED!

pelini: "i don't point the finger, i point the thumb." he apologized to everyone except bob devaney, and that's probably because he couldn't find a ouija board at the time.

he's not sugarcoating anything here. and coach pelini's development as a head coach continues.

something he *shouldn't* have said: "won't happen again." i'd like to believe that too, but man...

bo said he's getting back to work and he's never quit on anything in his life. good to hear, cause i'm a husker fan and i'm not quitting on this team either.

GO BIG RED!

I just gotta love this man! What a post-game conference! I agree....he didn't "sugar coat" anything. He talked from his heart. I also agree that maybe he shouldn't have said "won't happen again", but sounds like he's going to get back to work, and he has never quit anything in his life.

Agreed, hack............I'm a Husker and I'm not quitting on this team either!

Callahan did not avoid accepting blame for botched games, but I think it was a little more calla-culated on his part.

He said that because he knew it'd be horrid PR to blame players and other coaches. I think Callahan was pretty solid at saying what he thought people wanted to hear.

With Bo, it just 'feels' different. His statement of accountability comes off as 100% genuine and humble. You can plainly see the passion, frustration and dedication in him.