Friggin' Tiger fan!

I was sitting in Section 4 Row A (East Staduim, right behind the Husker bench) and right behind me a Tiger fan. He was a complete fool in his early 20's. He kept ripping the Huskers and ripping Pelini. The Husker fans around him asked him to be quiet. He said, "What I can't cheer for my squad? I paid for these tickets!!"

This kid was so rude the 40 year lady beside me turned around and said, "I wish you would Shut Up!"

"What I can't cheer for my squad?"

Then he randomly let out with: "Hey how's Lawrence Phillips doing? How's Thunder Collins doing?"

Later in the 4th quarter the West side of the stadium was clearing out and he said, (laughing) "Look we're sending them home early there is nobody here!"

Then in the closing seconds one of our backup lineman was talking to his mom and dad and this fool yells, "How come you're not in there? Not good enough?" Ricky Henry just gives him the thumbs up with a "you're a retard" kind of look. Kid says, "scoreboard Henry. Scoreboard." Class. Just real class.

It's a amazing to me how two good years in a row brings these chumps out of the woodwork. Two good years and they want to talk all this trash. We'll see what happens, hell even the Columbia newspaper says the Tigers will be lucky to finish 8-4 next season.

Anyway thanks to the Tigers for showing up once every 30 years.

The lesson learned from this goofball was one guy can ruin it for a number of people. I really had nothing against Mizzou before, while now I hope they lose every game. On the flip side, had we had a civil, level headed Mizzou fan sitting behind us we would've congratulated him on the win and probably cheered for them to have a good rest of the season. Not now, this kid just spoiled it.

I'm sure there are decent Tiger fans out there, I sure wish one would've been sitting behind me.

I wish Husker fans had it in 'em sometimes to piss on cars and key cars and crap on car hoods and be disrespectful when in another team's house.

Anyway, I had to vent.

I was sitting in Section 4 Row A (East Staduim, right behind the Husker bench) and right behind me a Tiger fan. He was a complete fool in his early 20's. He kept ripping the Huskers and ripping Pelini. The Husker fans around him asked him to be quiet. He said, "What I can't cheer for my squad? I paid for these tickets!!"

This kid was so rude the 40 year lady beside me turned around and said, "I wish you would Shut Up!"

Then he randomly let out with: "Hey how's Lawrence Phillips doing? How's Thunder Collins doing?"

Later in the 4th quarter the West side of the stadium was clearing out and he said, (laughing) "Look we're sending them home early there is nobody here!"

Then in the closing seconds one of our backup lineman was talking to his mom and dad and this fool yells, "How come you're not in there? Not good enough?" Ricky Henry just gives him the thumbs up with a "you're a retard" kind of look. Kid says, "scoreboard Henry. Scoreboard." Class. Just real class.

It's a amazing to me how two good years in a row brings these chumps out of the woodwork. Two good years and they want to talk all this trash. We'll see what happens, hell even the Columbia newspaper says the Tigers will be lucky to finish 8-4 next season.

The lesson learned from this goofball was one guy can ruin it for a number of people. I really had nothing against Mizzou before, while now I hope they lose every game. On the flip side, had we had a civil, level headed Mizzou fan sitting behind us we would've congratulated him on the win and probably cheered for them to have a good rest of the season. Not now, this kid just spoiled it.

I'm sure there are decent Tiger fans out there, I sure wish one would've been sitting behind me.

I wish Husker fans had it in 'em sometimes to piss on cars and key cars and crap on car hoods and be disrespectful when in another team's house.

Anyway, I had to vent.

To base your feelings for an entire team/fan base over one jackass is almost as stupid as the fan you are talking about. Overall I had a great experiance at the game. Struck up a number of long conversations with Husker fans ranging from 16 to 60 and got along wonderfully in SEC. 38. Enough to where the group my friend (fellow Tiger fan) and I were around were joking back and forth through out the game. Laughing and talking threw much of the game and we recieved handshakes and congrats by a good 30-40 fans as they left our section.

But on the walk from Brewsky's to the Staduim for kick off we had two NU jackasses messing with us. One who thought it was funny to talk sh#t about MU and Missouri as a state while making attempts to step on the heels of my shoes as I walked for about 5 blocks straight. He would occasionally make good on the try and give me a "flat tire". He would then laugh the play off an apoligy, only to start right back up. They other who got quite a kick out of slapping us on the back and saying those Tigers are going to be tough. Except he kept slapping us harder and harder. Enough to were I had to threaten to remove his arm from his body for him to stop. Needless to say I have a bruise that is the outline of a hand in the middle of my back.

If I acted like you are I would have posted about how NU fans are complete jackasses and how I hate Nebraska now. Go on a little rant about how much they suck and so on. Instead I only hate those two jackass, and if i ran across them again with no cops around, I might use all 6'4, 250 lbs of myself to teach them a leason in manners.

Anyway, I had a great time and look forward to returning in two years.

Anyway, I had to vent.

To base your feelings for an entire team/fan base over one jackass is almost as stupid as the fan you are talking about. Overall I had a great experiance at the game. Struck up a number of long conversations with Husker fans ranging from 16 to 60 and got along wonderfully in SEC. 38. Enough to where the group my friend (fellow Tiger fan) and I were around were joking back and forth through out the game. Laughing and talking threw much of the game and we recieved handshakes and congrats by a good 30-40 fans as they left our section.

But on the walk from Brewsky's to the Staduim for kick off we had two NU jackasses messing with us. One who thought it was funny to talk sh#t about MU and Missouri as a state while making attempts to step on the heels of my shoes as I walked for about 5 blocks straight. He would occasionally make good on the try and give me a "flat tire". He would then laugh the play off an apoligy, only to start right back up. They other who got quite a kick out of slapping us on the back and saying those Tigers are going to be tough. Except he kept slapping us harder and harder. Enough to were I had to threaten to remove his arm from his body for him to stop. Needless to say I have a bruise that is the outline of a hand in the middle of my back.

If I acted like you are I would have posted about how NU fans are complete jackasses and how I hate Nebraska now. Go on a little rant about how much they suck and so on. Instead I only hate those two jackass, and if i ran across them again with no cops around, I might use all 6'4, 250 lbs of myself to teach them a leason in manners.

it was not different than oar fans tha made the threat to coz's family last year

some people can't delineate between 'cheering for my team' and 'ripping on the opposing team.'

not exactly a tiger problem, but to be honest up until five years ago a lot of them really didn't have that much to cheer about

"acting like you've been there before" is kinda hard if you haven't really ever been there before and have no idea what it's like.

... of course, he also could have been a straight-up jackass.

Anyway, I had to vent.

I learned years ago that there are class fans from every school and there are jerks from every school just as in about every other place in life. I've had the unfortunate experience to have a similar thing happen to me a couple times too and it's a pain I admit. But you are totally wrong to accuse a fan base or a school on that basis.

Obviously his young immature age had quite a bit to do with it.

Anyway, I had to vent.

Ouch, sorry man. I'm glad you realize we aren't all like that, and obviously neither are you. I hope you're back here in a couple of years with another good team. Enjoy these times, they're a ton of fun while they last.

Go beat Oklahoma.

Anyway, I had to vent.

Ouch, sorry man. I'm glad you realize we aren't all like that, and obviously neither are you. I hope you're back here in a couple of years with another good team. Enjoy these times, they're a ton of fun while they last.

Go beat Oklahoma.

damn, that was you

just kidding

sorry for the 2 a-holes and enjoy the ride while you can, as we Husker fans know, the wheels can come off really quickly

Anyway, I had to vent.

Well what can I say? You sound like one of the good Mizzou fans. Too bad you weren't sitting behind me we would've had a good time (not to mention the other 45 people around me) going back and forth. Tell your Mizzou brethren to be more like you and all should be well again. :)

I will say it takes "nads" to run your mouth at someone else's home, but I do believe that there is a common theme around college football is that you either love or hate NU, there is no in between. Living in Iowa I aways catch grief for not being a Hawkeye fan, and that if you live in Iowa it is your birthright to hate NU, by the way Iowa is the "CYCLONE STATE". Anyway like i said before, most of the people that tend to do this basically has it in bedded in their mind that they are to hate the Huskers, because when it is all said and done, they only wish they could be fans of one of the greatest programs ever!!! :corndance

I will say it takes "nads" to run your mouth at someone else's home, but I do believe that there is a common theme around college football is that you either love or hate NU, there is no in between. Living in Iowa I aways catch grief for not being a Hawkeye fan, and that if you live in Iowa it is your birthright to hate NU, by the way Iowa is the "CYCLONE STATE". Anyway like i said before, most of the people that tend to do this basically has it in bedded in their mind that they are to hate the Huskers, because when it is all said and done, they only wish they could be fans of one of the greatest programs ever!!! :corndance

Valid point. I think beating Nebraska is still big for programs and even when we are crazy down they relish taking us to the woodshed. If this is what payback feels like then I'm done with it. ehhe

There are a lot of good Nebraska fans out there but I had a horrible one sitting behind me. People here have said how horrible Mizzou fans are in Columbia, I can tell you I have never heard so much profanity coming out of anyone's mouth in Columbia as I heard from this Nebraska fan last night. Sadly there were some kids in the area which made it that much more inappropriate. On the upshot the Nebraska fans finally had enough of him during the second half and turned on him. He moved on not long after.

Now after he was gone I do have to say that I was very impressed by the rest of the fans in my section. The Nebraska fans who I went to the game with left early in the 3rd quarter and I struck up several conversations with those sitting around me. All in all it was enjoyable but keep in mind that bad fans exist on both sides.