PREPARE FOR THE WORST HUSKER FANS

This season as this previous post has started is going to be bleak. PREPARE FOR THE WORST! yes we are all die hard fans and are going to support our team no matter what but as i see it from here on out keeping games close is going to be a task! We all know that barring some angels in the endzone we are going to get crushed by most teams in this VERY STRONG big 12 confrence. TT will beat us by at least 3 touchdowns and as we saw last time we were there (still sobbing because i witnessed it in person) they will not let up. they are looking to run us into the ground to rise in the polls with style points. Oklahoma... i dont even need to comment. KU breaks a streak winning here finally. baylors qb will run allover us. cu wins mightly as they improve all season. isu will be touch on their turf and kstate could go either way depending on which team decides to show up.. the one that got crushed by us last year or the one that beat ou. i think we are seriouly looking at 5-7 on a good note. BUT DONT HOLD IT AGAINTS PELINI. obviously we are not as talented as SO CALLED EXPERTS gave our recruiting classes top 15 rankings for the last 3 years. Thank billy "goat" callahan for that. i would like to see our freshman recievers and qbs and d-backs get some playing time to get them game time experience for next season. especially someone like zach lee who is called by a former coach the most talented and athletic qb we have currently. and one other note. if our "systems" and "playbooks" are so complicated that freshman cant play like other top programs have freshman gamebreakers. then throw the damn thing away and simplify some sh*t. give me a break. if they arent smart enough to run some simple plays dont recruit them and start recruiting scolarship players that harvard and those schools go for! (not really.. so dont go off on this)

Wow, that's a lot of rambling man.... :)

This has very little to do with Callahan IMO. He's not even the damn coach here anymore. Even Callahan didn't lose this bad at home and honestly, I'm afraid of what might happen on Saturday. It could be worse than our last trip if something doesn't change.

Recruiting sites are, at best, wild guess. It's fun to read about the guys and all that, but IMO you can only judge a recruit after he's gone.

These players are almost worse than what they were last year. What changed? ;) I am not saying that these coaches are bad, they can't be. I am saying that they aren't doing a very good job right now IMO.

Benching the seniors JUST to play younger guys shows a massive disrespect to those players. Very un-Nebraska like IMO.

Yeah it was a buncha rambling... alot on my mind. callahan brought these players here and i dont put any stock in recruiting services. and im not saying bench seniors.. i dont want that. i do want the best players on the field though and if your not going to play freshman dont stick them on kickoff team and lose a year of eligability. redshirt them. and when you are losing as bad as we were late in the game it wouldnt be bad to see a zach lee and a khiry cooper playing most of the 4th quarter. i think we can all agree mizzou let up and we could have gotten beaten severely. and yes i am scared as well that tech is going to be slobbering all over themselves when we come to town.

This has very little to do with Callahan IMO. He's not even the damn coach here anymore. Even Callahan didn't lose this bad at home and honestly, I'm afraid of what might happen on Saturday. It could be worse than our last trip if something doesn't change.

Recruiting sites are, at best, wild guess. It's fun to read about the guys and all that, but IMO you can only judge a recruit after he's gone.

These players are almost worse than what they were last year. What changed? ;) I am not saying that these coaches are bad, they can't be. I am saying that they aren't doing a very good job right now IMO.

Benching the seniors JUST to play younger guys shows a massive disrespect to those players. Very un-Nebraska like IMO.

Uh does anyone remember, USC, Okie lite, Texas A&M last year???

Uh does anyone remember, USC, Okie lite, Texas A&M last year???

NU didnt lose to any of those teams by 42 points last year

Man first off learn to spell

2nd you are one of the worst fans i know

3rd we played pretty good saturday. if cody glenn doesnt get hurt we probably win

4th mizzou will lose 2 games and we will win the north

5th we will beat TT this Saturday, Bank on It

6th Joe Ganz is a great player so why play guys that arent near as good

7th Cally is completely in the clear here. his classes are great its just that they havent learned the entire playbook yet

and

Hello Ryan

I dont believe anything i just said except the fact that you need to learn to fricking spell

While the score might have been worse than those under BC, we did it in style Saturday losing to I see the #2 team in the country. The complete beatdown Okie State gave us on Homecoming was worse because Okie State wasn't that good. Then we get another complete beatdown by a beatdown A&M squad. Both were worse than losing to the #2 team in the country. Look at some of the beatdowns TO got handed in bowls to elite teams.

i dont put any stock in recruiting services.

it turns out that MANY people DO put stock in these services and actually base recruiting efforts on them. with tens of thousands of hs players out there, SOMEBODY has to sort them out.

although far from an exact science, it is all there is to narrow the field.

nebraska will know of the in state players but the nu staff can't possibly know of every great player out there nationally.

GO BO!!