"New KSU Shirts" Change the color for NU?

Since I live here in Manhattan, I peruse the KSU board from time to time. They have a new shirt for the "Ron

Prince Era" I thought it was pretty funny. Maybe we could do some of these for NU fans. Something like

"we're down but not out, just gotta re-fill the pitcher!" IDK any other better suggestions? :koolaid2:

Since I live here in Manhattan, I peruse the KSU board from time to time. They have a new shirt for the "Ron

Prince Era" I thought it was pretty funny. Maybe we could do some of these for NU fans. Something like

"we're down but not out, just gotta re-fill the pitcher!" IDK any other better suggestions? :koolaid2:

Pretty funny shirt. I lived in manhattan this past spring. But just graduated. I liked the town i was just getting really sick of all the purple.

Pretty funny shirt. I lived in manhattan this past spring. But just graduated. I liked the town i was just getting really sick of all the purple.

I hear ya! I'm going back to Grand Island this weekend. It's gonna be nice to see red instead of purple everywhere. Gotta stop in lincoln first and get some new gear. I gotta represent here in the little apple. Wear my husker gear loud and proud! :horns2

I hear ya! I'm going back to Grand Island this weekend. It's gonna be nice to see red instead of purple everywhere. Gotta stop in lincoln first and get some new gear. I gotta represent here in the little apple. Wear my husker gear loud and proud! :horns2

yeah. I had a red N on the windshield of my motorcycle and road it through campus everyday. I wasn't scared...i mean its purple

Crap! I don't know how to attach a Pic :madash

Okay, now that you've figured it out - we need some larger pics of your corn-fed gal.

Priorities, man, priorities!!!!

I think that's Midwest Melissa?? Right??

No,No,No This blonde beauty was raised on a farm in central Ne. I was fortune enough to whisk her away

and corrupt her (over and over again I might add :thumbs ) from her farm up- bringing. I obviously saw

her good genes ( couldn't wait to get into them ) and wasted no time in moving her to Iowa, much to her

dis-pleasure ( no offense Cy). She promotes Husker Hottieness throughout Kansas. I will delve into my

personal photo portfolio and work on those PRIORITIES!