WHAT THE HELL UNL?

I'm not voting for Obama for a variety of reasons including the Ayers deal, but the fact that Ayers is speaking at UNL doesn't bother me. If a person doesn't want to listen to him, they don't have to go. This is still America, well at least until Obama is in charge.

On another note, not sure this is the right forum for this, but oh well.

Oh, for the love of all conspiracy theories! :wacko:

Obviously objective is not in your vocabulary. Yes I can filter 50% of what Limb. says I have to filter 100% of all other media conglomerates.

The point is we as the "public" own UNL it is our college. Do we want this there. Without Nebraska Football UNL would just be another Wayne State. This will be on the News up there. And if enough people haven't gotten pimped by the Buffet it will never happen. Oh yeah it is a Public University I don't care what Illinois does move there if you like them. BUT NOT AT UNL!!!!!!!!!! Nebraska Football is what America is all about just like Apple Pie. Don't corrupt it. Is there any Military Huskers that have a view on this?

Please don't lock this. The opportunity to watch a right winger have such an absolutely glorious melt down over a complete non-issue is too great to.

Don't give all 'right wingers' a bad name. This guy is much farther out there than most. But I'll agree it is almost comical.

Obviously objective is not in your vocabulary. Yes I can filter 50% of what Limb. says I have to filter 100% of all other media conglomerates.

The point is we as the "public" own UNL it is our college. Do we want this there. Without Nebraska Football UNL would just be another Wayne State. This will be on the News up there. And if enough people haven't gotten pimped by the Buffet it will never happen. Oh yeah it is a Public University I don't care what Illinois does move there if you like them. BUT NOT AT UNL!!!!!!!!!! Nebraska Football is what America is all about just like Apple Pie. Don't corrupt it. Is there any Military Huskers that have a view on this?

I don't get your point. You're operating under the assumption that Bill Ayers is currently a terrible person and a terrorist. Over the last 30 years Bill Ayers has become a distinguished professor, nationally recognized (not just by University of Illinois), the only things against the man are sh#t he did 40 years ago and a statement a few years ago that was bastardized by the New York Times.

Here's the point. If it weren't for Ayers being brought up in this election you would have no idea who he is. And if you sat in on one of his speeches you would have absolutely no idea that he had extremist views 40 years ago. Isn't there such thing in this country as forgiveness, you Christian folks out there should know about this. Look at what he's done over the last 30 years, not what he was doing in the late 60's and early 70's when things were really unclear with civil rights and viet nam. You had the Weather Underground, The Black Panthers, SDS, The Yippies, etc.. they all thought they were doing the right thing to end injustice, they were wrong.. it's over. Also, Ayers has never been convicted of committing any illegal acts... so if our own Government doesn't think he's a threat, why do you?

Anyway, Ayers is a hot topic right now, and I for one commend UNL for not caving to political pressure and allowing a man with very good ideas on education to speak. If you don't agree with him on his views on education, that's fine... but you know god damn well that if UNL refused to let Rush speak you would be throwing a hissy fit.

post-5573-1224201030.jpg

Oh yeah I like that MOD gets the last words before locking always cool. Mod are you seriously bringing up some other schools. You are such a PUTZ! Kids go to UNL for the small hometown atmosphere. DO NOT EVER COMPARE a midwestern School to east coast or Illinois NEBRASKA IS NEBRASKA. If you think that by inviting crackheads to UNL makes them diverse then I suspect you got that from your boyfriend because I mean you are diverse and all! Why don't you take your happy arse over to IRAN and kick it? Your are so weak. You say this and I bet you don't even have a degree in anything but ignorance. If you need to invite a crackhead in order to stimulate your brain cells then maybe you need to put the pipe down!!!!!!!!! Not only that KID maybe you should research your facts I know they don't teach that in GED class but there is a first for everthing. As Snoop would say he can distinguish DEEZ ....! The GUY has not APOLOGIZED. All these people talking about him has he defended himself, said they are lies WHAT WOULD YOU DO???!!! Oh no because that would help his buddy now would it. Oh, so if you don't get caught smoking crack then you are not a crackhead by your way of thinking!!! Hey, here is a thought why don't I learn about what is being said before I form a Opinion? Well you can't because you think like a women with your heart instead of your head! As for Limbo I can at least filter 50% of what he is saying with the MEDIA CONGLOMERATES who want to turn us into FRANCE I am up to my ears in BS! How about you take this picture do some research out in front of Memorial Stadium and see what the majority of Husker Fans think!

BOTTOM LINE NOT AT UNL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...75AC0A9679C8B63

By the way I am voting for CHUCK BALDWIN who was endorsed by RON PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONSTITUTION PARTY

http://www.constitutionparty.com/