Cody Green

IMHO, these last three games are going to decide whether he comes or not. If i were him watching the OU game i would be having second thoughts. I was waiting to wake up sunday morning and hear he bailed. If we get blasted by KU you can bet your ace he bails and i have a feeling if he bails so does that LB we picked up out of Texas. THERE IS NO INSIDE INFO ON THIS, JUST MY GUT FEELING.

IMHO, these last three games are going to decide whether he comes or not. If i were him watching the OU game i would be having second thoughts. I was waiting to wake up sunday morning and hear he bailed. If we get blasted by KU you can bet your ace he bails and i have a feeling if he bails so does that LB we picked up out of Texas. THERE IS NO INSIDE INFO ON THIS, JUST MY GUT FEELING.

Probably a good thing you caps'ed it, otherwise..... OMGZ!1!

Well I think your gut feeling is stupid...so there.

Didn't I read something about Green enrolling at semester? If so that definitely helps his chances in the QB battle.

Yeah he'll be here after Christmas Break. That gives him quite some time to learn the play book eh??

I would really like Cody Green to start next year.

I just want to see at least a 3 year quality starter. Judging by his stats he sounds darn impressive. Anyone seen any highlights of him?

In an interview on 1620 the zone, Chris Williams stated that he spoke to a couple other NU recruits and they agreed that it was their time to come and build something special at Nebraska!!!

I don't think these last 3 games, win or lose, will have any effect on that. That's a pretty big deal, for 3 kid's from 3 different states to make a statement like that.

As far as Cody Green, He will be our starter next year. :woo