Help. It's been 20 years since I've been to Manhattan.

N Bug

I've lived here for about 3 years now and there's a bar about 1 mile straight west of the stadium called Bobby T's. Alot of husker fans go there on watch days. Your guess is as good as mine when it comes to parking, I would say try the side streets on the west side of the stadium. You may have to walk a few blocks, but it's worth it to see the Huskers trounce KSU. :clap

I am headed to the game this weekend. Can anyone give me any pointers on where to park, tailgate etc...

Where is the best watering hole? I apologize if this is not the right forum.

I don't know what your rig looks like, but if completely adorned in Big Red regalia, I'd pull up to the football offices and park in the stall with the "R. Prince" sign. Now what the f#$k is he gonna do? Probably not a long walk from there either.

I've lived here for about 3 years now and there's a bar about 1 mile straight west of the stadium called Bobby T's. Alot of husker fans go there on watch days. Your guess is as good as mine when it comes to parking, I would say try the side streets on the west side of the stadium. You may have to walk a few blocks, but it's worth it to see the Huskers trounce KSU. :clap

hskerprid, the fan club in Manhattan has moved their watch parties to Willie C's on South Seth Child RD because they felt the service was better, the food better, and most importantly they ponied up and bought all of the PPV games this year.

hskerprid, the fan club in Manhattan has moved their watch parties to Willie C's on South Seth Child RD because they felt the service was better, the food better, and most importantly they ponied up and bought all of the PPV games this year.

Good to know!! I will definitely have to stop in sometime! chuckleshuffle

I am headed to the game this weekend. Can anyone give me any pointers on where to park, tailgate etc...

Where is the best watering hole? I apologize if this is not the right forum.

Best food is at 'so long saloon'. Small bar across from pita pit in aggieville. Make sure you get your meal

with a pineapple beer (pineapple & old style). GBR!!!!!