Greatest Field Goal in Nebraska Football History?

This was really something we've never experienced here. The thing about watching football in the stadium, normally anyway, is as the play develops, the crowds eases into the cheer. I don't remember anything like this at home (seems like Josh Brown beat CU a few years back with a field goal, but it was much more melodramatic). But this was like a basketball game, like watching that prayer 3-pointer, not knowing if it was going to go in, but regardless, you knew at what point in time you'd have the outcome. The crowd's outburst was legendary.

Seeing that video for the first time, I wonder what Bo actually said to Alex before he patted him on the helmet...

Bo: "Seriously...it's 57 yards...it's cold...it's at night...hell, Adi hasn't even been able to put one in the endzone tonight...seriously?"

Henery: "Dude...my balls are as big as church bells..."

Bo: "Whatever...knock it down dude...If we go to El Paso for this, I'm taking away your training table pass for a month...good luck."

• 1 month later...