I've had bad experiences at GameStop. They sell used games under "new". I bought NBA Live 09 "new" and they just grabbed a case off the shelf and grabbed a sleve under the couter and put it in the case. I got into an argument with them before on this and they still claim it is "new". I hate Wal-Mart too but they won't lie to me. The man that worked there today let me price match Best Buy's ad when I didnt even had it (he had it under the register). So I got GTA IV for $37.99.

1. you should never have bought live 09 you should get nba 2k9

2. you probably bought their last copy and they had to give you the case they had on the shelves and the disc that all they did was take out and put in a sleeve. The game you got wasn't "used" but it was opened... I don't blame them because there is no way they could possibly put out games with discs in them and expect people to not steal them, but at the same time people want to be able to pick up the game cases and check them out.

I have NBA 2K9 now, it's a lot better (I took back Live).