Defenses better than they appear

Yeah, I live in Louisiana and they are very bias. They also give no credit to Bo and they talk about his defense all the time! they are very cocky and tell me the last time the SEC blew someone out in a bowl game, besides the Big ten? The might win games, but never dominate and blow people out in the bowl games!

i really think Florida loses BIG. I see no reason to think that their offense is all that great and their defense certainly hasnt proven much. the SEC is average at best. OU had to go against the best offenses in the country week in and week out. OU will feast on Florida about the same as they did against TTECH or MU. Florida has the hype but that is all they have. i have watched both teams multiple times and OU is much more impressive on offense and defense. Florida has to play their best game of the year to even keep it within 3 scores! you guys can keep believing the Florida hype, that is your own mistake.......

All they are doing is looking at are the stats which I pay a lot of attention to also, but this time they're wrong. Why don't these guys understand that?

easy answer.

cuz they are much dumber than anonymous posters on internet forums.

We know a LOT more about college football than they do.

or at least we think we do. ;)

but this time they're wrong.

BTW-- they are OFTEN wrong... that's why the games are played.

i really think Florida loses BIG. I see no reason to think that their offense is all that great and their defense certainly hasnt proven much. the SEC is average at best. OU had to go against the best offenses in the country week in and week out. OU will feast on Florida about the same as they did against TTECH or MU. Florida has the hype but that is all they have. i have watched both teams multiple times and OU is much more impressive on offense and defense. Florida has to play their best game of the year to even keep it within 3 scores! you guys can keep believing the Florida hype, that is your own mistake.......

We'll have to watch for the "heisman jinx"-- might be a factor.

I'm hoping OU schools Tebow, but doubt that it'll happen. I think it's a toss up. I can see reasons for each team to win. It will be a great game to watch.

BEAT CLEMSON!!

1995-96 Fiesta Bowl.

Florida Gator "Fun and Gun" offense. Nebraska was a 5 point underdog to the offense that "couldn't be stopped". :bonez

Here's how it goes these days. Big 12 offenses are great, defense lacks. SEC offenses suck, defenses are great. I think it's going to be a close game, but I think we might know by the end of the first half who is going to win. Either OU will be dominating offensively or Florida will be dominating OU's offense.

The way I see it, the game like many others will come down to who makes the least amount of errors. OU had Texas beat until they started making stupid errors like 3 personal fouls for hitting late and 3 turnovers. OU should be undefeated, but they are not. OU didn't lose like USC did to Oregon State. Oregon State had their number from the start of the game. Texas never had OU's number until all the errors and mistakes began to pile up for the Sooners. IMO, OU is the better team but that really doesn't mean they will win.

It's kind of an interesting game with regards to the coaches. We have the past and the present of the hottest coaches. Big game Bob who has kind of lost that title and we have Urban who every team without a coach wanted. No matter how you slice it, one of them is going to win their second NC at a fairly young age.