Cody Green State title game

IIRC, it is at 2pm CST.

Check setxsports.com in their forum. I think you have to sign-up to see the links, but I am sure someone there will have it posted sometime today. More likely they already have, but I'm too lazy to check right now. :)

I wonder if it is televised on FSN Southwest? They televised games last year. Green vs Rollison would be a heckuva game for anyone to watch.

IIRC, it is at 2pm CST.

Check setxsports.com in their forum. I think you have to sign-up to see the links, but I am sure someone there will have it posted sometime today. More likely they already have, but I'm too lazy to check right now. :)

I wonder if it is televised on FSN Southwest? They televised games last year. Green vs Rollison would be a heckuva game for anyone to watch.

Darn it. had fsn southwest before the Thunder came here. Now we have fsn OK.

IIRC, it is at 2pm CST.

Darn it. had fsn southwest before the Thunder came here. Now we have fsn OK.

No worries. FSN Southwest is only televising the two 5A games and not the 4A games.