zoogs

Name: Zach Lee

HS: McKinney (TX)

Position: QB

Ht: 6'4''

Wt: 195

40: 4.77

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Alabama, Arizona, Arizona St, Nebraska, Texas Tech, Ole Miss, LSU, Kansas

Favorites: COMMITTED TO LSU

Rivals: :star :star :star :star / 5.8 / #9 QB

Scout: :star :star :star :star /#10 QB

ESPN: ESPN150 Watchlist (was 79 before)

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: who knows? but we need to get this guy in, if only so we can have Zac Lee, QB, hand the torch to Zach Lee, QB. :D

Name: Zach Lee

HS: McKinney (TX)

Position: QB

Ht: 6'4''

Wt: 195

40: 4.77

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Arizona, Nebraska, Texas Tech

Favorites:

Rivals: NR

Scout: :star

ESPN: ESPN150 Watch List

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: who knows? but we need to get this guy in, if only so we can have Zac Lee, QB, hand the torch to Zach Lee, QB. :D

i'm gonna guess that he's pretty accurate if he's got a schoolarship offer to tech.

• 1 month later...

Player: Zach Lee

Hometown: McKinney, TX

Position: QB (pro-style)

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 195 lbs.

40 time: 4.77

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Arizona, Nebraska, Texas Tech, Arizona St, Ole Miss

Favorites:

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: top 250 to watch

Big Red Report:

ESPN: top 150

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 5%

is he really 1* on scout and in ESPN's 150 watchlist? little discrepancy there no? anyways.. would love to get this guy here for both sports.. haven't seen too much about him supposedly can touch 90+ with his fastball though....

Scout gives 1 :star to guys they haven't evaluated yet. I think the lowest rating they have for evaluated players is usually 2 :star .

is he really 1* on scout and in ESPN's 150 watchlist? little discrepancy there no? anyways.. would love to get this guy here for both sports.. haven't seen too much about him supposedly can touch 90+ with his fastball though....

Scout gives 1 :star to guys they haven't evaluated yet. I think the lowest rating they have for evaluated players is usually 2 :star .

ahhh thanks for the fill in there... i was wondering how that worked...

I don't know how much of a chance we have with this guy, I've seen him play both football and baseball. In my opinion he is the best quarterback I've seen in a long time. He played on a mediocre to sub-par team and there is no limit to his potentiol when you surrond him with D-1 caliber athletes. As for baseball, the game I was at last year I sat right by a scout who was gunning Lee on a Stalker radar gun. He was consistently 90 to 92 and actually touched 94. This kid can bring it.

I don't know how much of a chance we have with this guy, I've seen him play both football and baseball. In my opinion he is the best quarterback I've seen in a long time. He played on a mediocre to sub-par team and there is no limit to his potentiol when you surrond him with D-1 caliber athletes. As for baseball, the game I was at last year I sat right by a scout who was gunning Lee on a Stalker radar gun. He was consistently 90 to 92 and actually touched 94. This kid can bring it.

I think there is chance because Nebraska can tell a pretty good football and baseball story. Nebraska football will shortly be competing for Big 12 titles. And the baseball program competes for Big 12 titles and CWS invites most every year (maybe not this year though). TTech plays better football right now, but their baseball is pretty bad. Arizona and ASU baseball might be quite a bit better right now, but their football programs are not and they aren't in the Big 12. Ole Miss might be the only other school to compete with that combination of good football and baseball programs, but again not in the Big 12 meaning limited opportunities for being seen on TV in Texas and in playing Texas schools.

Not sure if those are some of the things that will go into his decision, but among those schools to offer so far, you'd have to think Nebraska would be competitive. OTOH if he wants to focus on baseball, he'll go to ASU.

• 2 weeks later...