QB Zach Lee

zoogs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Any news on whether or not he's playing baseball for sure? If so any idea on what LSU has told him pitching wise? How about Bama or Ole Miss? If he's playing both sports i really don't see TT as too big of a threat... Anyone help?

Well he better make his mind up, I don't see playing both as an option for him. He wants to play QB, can't miss all of the Spring work and get into a system. It will be tough for Cooper to get back in the groove and he is a WR, can't imagine a QB has that option from teams recruiting him.

Any news on whether or not he's playing baseball for sure? If so any idea on what LSU has told him pitching wise? How about Bama or Ole Miss? If he's playing both sports i really don't see TT as too big of a threat... Anyone help?

Well he better make his mind up, I don't see playing both as an option for him. He wants to play QB, can't miss all of the Spring work and get into a system. It will be tough for Cooper to get back in the groove and he is a WR, can't imagine a QB has that option from teams recruiting him.

Agreed. At WR with enough natural speed and talent you might be able to make it work even at the D1 level. You probably won't play for a couple years, but it could work. At QB in Watsons's system I'd think you'd want every second you could find to practice your timing, build relationships with the receivers, etc. Not to mention, QB is a team leader position. You ain't with the team, that goes out the window.

I've heard before that he wants the opportunity to play both.. If that's what he wants that's what he's going to get.. Someone (ie Vandy) will surely give him the opportunity to do both.. Our system is obviously more complex but a bright kid can handle it... I have no idea how that plays out with Zach i was just asking the question.. However if he can't play both I have a feeling he's not ours...