DT Ron Coleman

I think he plays D line as well. He and Giles were quite a thunder and lightning combo this year.

Don't forget he won state wrestling too!

yes he plays DT, and probably is better at that than RB/FB, he gets tired on both offense and defense and has to take breathers (at least when I saw him, but it was cold that day), so don't if it is only because he plays both sides or if he just can't get in good enough shape

Trust me, if Ron Coleman wants to come to Nebraska, there will be a spot for him. He is an absolute freak, and will have quite an impressive scholarship list when it is all said and done. Keep in mind, he also plays d-line.

Where would he play? He isn't 6 feet from everything I have heard, so unless he is Sedrick Ellis reincarnated, the likelihood he plays DT is slim. We are short on schollies next year, so do we offer another guy who will play fullback in an offense that does not use it all that much now?

Coleman is a good player, no doubt, but not necessarily our type of player for next recruiting season. JMO.

Trust me, if Ron Coleman wants to come to Nebraska, there will be a spot for him. He is an absolute freak, and will have quite an impressive scholarship list when it is all said and done. Keep in mind, he also plays d-line.

Where would he play? He isn't 6 feet from everything I have heard, so unless he is Sedrick Ellis reincarnated, the likelihood he plays DT is slim. We are short on schollies next year, so do we offer another guy who will play fullback in an offense that does not use it all that much now?

Coleman is a good player, no doubt, but not necessarily our type of player for next recruiting season. JMO.

Willie, I agree that he doesn't exactly fit us to a T, but keep in mind that Bo has used shorter defensive linemen before. I hope that we pursue him to the fullest, because I personally think he is simply the best football player in the state for the 2010 class.

Willie, I agree that he doesn't exactly fit us to a T, but keep in mind that Bo has used shorter defensive linemen before. I hope that we pursue him to the fullest, because I personally think he is simply the best football player in the state for the 2010 class.

I can never remember Bo recruiting a defensive lineman as short as Ron is. Kid is definitely not 6 feet.

Andrew Rodriguez has any player from the '10 class covered in the state. Kid is a monster who just needs a kick in the butt to play hard even against lesser competition. But like he showed at any camp he was at, he will be one of the best linemen there.

I can never remember Bo recruiting a defensive lineman as short as Ron is. Kid is definitely not 6 feet.

Andrew Rodriguez has any player from the '10 class covered in the state. Kid is a monster who just needs a kick in the butt to play hard even against lesser competition. But like he showed at any camp he was at, he will be one of the best linemen there.

Glenn Dorsey may not be 6 foot. Jason Whitlock swore he is around 5-11 when he saw him after one of the last Chiefs games in the locker room.

Glenn Dorsey may not be 6 foot. Jason Whitlock swore he is around 5-11 when he saw him after one of the last Chiefs games in the locker room.

He may still grow taller. He's only 16 or 17, right? He is also probably heavier than 240 now.

Anyway, this debate is moot. He'll likely camp this summer in Lincoln and if he looks like he can play DT, Nebraska will offer.

He may still grow taller. He's only 16 or 17, right? He is also probably heavier than 240 now.

Anyway, this debate is moot. He'll likely camp this summer in Lincoln and if he looks like he can play DT, Nebraska will offer.

No way. I would be shocked to my core if they offer him as a DL.