Dan Fouts? Are you kidding me?

Was that actually Dan Fouts calling a 21-10 Clemson lead a "near blowout"? Has this guy watched any Big 12 games this year? Oh, and this was after he was saying how Clemson had stuffed the run just as Castille ripped off that 40 yard run. That guy was an idiot today.

Was that actually Dan Fouts calling a 21-10 Clemson lead a "near blowout"? Has this guy watched any Big 12 games this year? Oh, and this was after he was saying how Clemson had stuffed the run just as Castille ripped off that 40 yard run. That guy was an idiot today.

I threw up in my mouth after every word he spoke tonight...an idiot he was indeed.

haha..ya..then the next play where Q broke one for 58..we had a "shootout"..

That was freaking hilarious! The point diff was the same it was @ half. But 3 mins into the 2nd half, all of the sudden its a blowout. & then the"Theres no way NU can run on Clemsons D" followed nicely by a 58 yd run by Castille :dunno

Noticed that they stopped talking speed every other word in the 4th quarter. Speed this and speed that got a little irritating.

Also thought they left they game a little quickly. What, no post-game interviews? We had Judge Judy within two minutes of the final snap.

They did a really crappy job in announcing this game...I got tired of them mis-pronouncing names that they should have known...and it was like there was no spotter what so ever, they had to figure out who just ran the ball or made a tackle...it was like they were on some sort of delay, they also missed on how much yardage a play actually got quite a few times also. ABC and ESPN both do a heck of a lot better job. Guess that is what you get when you only play in a mid level bowl game...

You would figure that they would be playing up the "Nebraska may comeback" theme to keep viewers...very disappointing. They need some journalism classes...

I think it is in the movie Waterboy with Fouts and how he keeps repeating the same thing over and over again....that is basically what happened today with him. He is horrible....but remember, he is a Hall of FamerFlamer in case you missed that EVERY time they came back from a timeout....

Fixed...

how about Suh's blocked kick? Oh well see, he didn't get air under that it was a bad kick. How about Suh's 1st sack? Well see, he sat in the pocket too long, he has to get outta there.. but wait, at the end of the game, he has to stay in the pocket to complete those throws... IDIOTS. CBS crew was bad. Flat out bad. It's funny when everybody everywhere can see it. Terrible. But was a great game on both sides.