Off-Season Wish List

:angry: This is the time of year that I hate....so much uncertainty, not knowing who the starting QB will be, who will fill the holes left by graduating seniors, etc.

I hope that when the evaluate the coaches, they see that there is a real need for a Special Teams Coach. Our kick coverage really sucked today. That would be the Number 1 thing on my wish list for the off-season.

I would be interested in hearing thoughts on where others think we can improve over the winter...we came a lot further than I would have ever dreamed after the first 4 games. The future is starting to look better and better, even with the annual uncertainty that comes with it. Someone always seems to step up and take over when there is a loss, and I am counting on that being the case again this year.

Last year, the wish list was long...and everyone had different ideas on who should be hired, let go, etc.

We are back...thanks to Osborne, Pelini, the rest of the coaching staff, and most of all, the heart shown by the players. Just wondering though...what is on your wish list for the Huskers?

Would really love to see a Shut-down corner. We'll see if any of the redshirted guys can fill that void. Of course, every other team in the country is looking for 1 of those too.... Oh well. my 2 cents

Anthony Blue, maybe? It would be really nice to have some good corners.

one of the younger d ends to step up and give us some quality depth...

Barry Turner will be back next year. Turner, Suh, Allen, and ???? If someone can step up to fill Steinkuhler's role, we will have another very solid D-line next year too.

My wish is for no staff changes. I like where Trucker is going with adding a special teams coach, but I'm mainly referring to wishing that nobody leaves. Most notably: Watson.

The kick coverage itself wasn't bad, we just missed tackles, same thing on the long pass play after Ty almost got the safety, had a chance to tackle them short of the first, and 35 yards later we finally go the tackle.

So with that said, better tackling, better ball skills out of the DB's and a game breaking WR?