DE J.R. "Ego" Ferguson

It's saying something that we can make the cut for an big time East coast recruit that's never even seen campus. Ego said that alot of our coaches being from LSU helps... much like Curtis Carter. He said he likes John Blake at N. Carolina because he's god fearing and honest.... SHOW HIM RON BROWN! Also, Ego already has 3 officials picked out: Oklahoma ( :angry: ), Notre Dame, and LSU... only two spots left. He said he wants to use them to get to the schools he can't get to normally... but he says he hasn't been to UNL or Oklahoma... hopefully we can snag an official.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recruiting-f...t-top-gun-52227

• 2 weeks later...

Ego Ferguson Journal Entry #1

August 10th, 2009

My name is Ego Ferguson Jr., I come from a small town called Mims located in Florida. We did not have the best role models, and I didn’t have the chance to play football until I moved to Maryland where I played my 1st year of organized football in 9th grade at Saint Johns Catholic Prep.

The summer of my sophomore year is when I realized that it was time for me to step up and do what ever it took to help my team win. In this process, I worked my way to becoming one of the top ranked players in my area. Junior year is the year I established my self in the nation not just my area. It wasn’t easy at all my father and I drove countless hours to Baltimore and DC to work with in my opinion the best trainers in the state. Not only did my trainers help me get ready for my high school season, but they also prepared me for the camps I attended. By attending these it helped to establish me as a football player and put my name out there.

The camps helped me bring in a lot of offers; I now have 52 division one offers from schools all around the country. A couple schools in particular are California, Vanderbilt, Florida State, South Carolina, UCLA, USC, Notre Dame, North Carolina, Nebraska, Maryland, Miami, Oklahoma, Penn State, LSU, and Tennessee. It's such a privilege to have all these schools recruiting me, but the decision is definitely going to be tough for me.

This year, I made the decision to transfer from Saint Johns to Hargrave military academy. It was a hard decision to make, but I believe that Hargrave will help me reach my goals in life. At Hargrave, I will be playing on their post graduate as the only senior. I strongly believe that my team has the chance to go undefeated this year. With the coaches and my teammates I believe that it will bring me one step closer to my goals.

Without God and my parents none of this would be possible. I realize I am very fortune to be in the position I’m in right now. This is an opportunity I don’t want to take advantage of it and I’m going do everything in my power to reach my goals.

From,

Ego Ferguson Jr.

Link

August 10th, 2009

My name is Ego Ferguson Jr., I come from a small town called Mims located in Florida. We did not have the best role models, and I didn’t have the chance to play football until I moved to Maryland where I played my 1st year of organized football in 9th grade at Saint Johns Catholic Prep.

The summer of my sophomore year is when I realized that it was time for me to step up and do what ever it took to help my team win. In this process, I worked my way to becoming one of the top ranked players in my area. Junior year is the year I established my self in the nation not just my area. It wasn’t easy at all my father and I drove countless hours to Baltimore and DC to work with in my opinion the best trainers in the state. Not only did my trainers help me get ready for my high school season, but they also prepared me for the camps I attended. By attending these it helped to establish me as a football player and put my name out there.

The camps helped me bring in a lot of offers; I now have 52 division one offers from schools all around the country. A couple schools in particular are California, Vanderbilt, Florida State, South Carolina, UCLA, USC, Notre Dame, North Carolina, Nebraska, Maryland, Miami, Oklahoma, Penn State, LSU, and Tennessee. It's such a privilege to have all these schools recruiting me, but the decision is definitely going to be tough for me.

This year, I made the decision to transfer from Saint Johns to Hargrave military academy. It was a hard decision to make, but I believe that Hargrave will help me reach my goals in life. At Hargrave, I will be playing on their post graduate as the only senior. I strongly believe that my team has the chance to go undefeated this year. With the coaches and my teammates I believe that it will bring me one step closer to my goals.

Without God and my parents none of this would be possible. I realize I am very fortune to be in the position I’m in right now. This is an opportunity I don’t want to take advantage of it and I’m going do everything in my power to reach my goals.

From,

Ego Ferguson Jr.

Link

Sounds like this kid has a head on his shoulders. He sounds like the type of kid that could make a program stand out with what seems to be hard work and plenty of ambition. After reading this article, this guy definitely needs to be N!

August 10th, 2009

From,

Ego Ferguson Jr.

Link

Sounds like this kid has a head on his shoulders. He sounds like the type of kid that could make a program stand out with what seems to be hard work and plenty of ambition. After reading this article, this guy definitely needs to be N!

Also sounds like a kid that we need to have Coach Brown talking with.

August 10th, 2009

From,

Ego Ferguson Jr.

Link

Also sounds like a kid that we need to have Coach Brown talking with.

some one send this messge to BO and company.. huskerboard and co. is now directing recruiting :hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo

• 1 month later...

• 3 weeks later...

per espn

J.R. Ferguson (Frederick, Md./Hargrave) will make an official visit to Notre Dame Nov. 21st according to his father, ESPN affiliate Web site IrishSportsDaily.com reports.

Ferguson recently cut his list of 50-plus offers down to ten; Notre Dame, LSU, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Maryland, North Carolina, Miami, Florida State, California and UCLA.

On top of the Notre Dame official, Mr. Ferguson said that LSU and Oklahoma will likely receive official visits and they've schedule and unofficial visit for South Carolina.

He added, "We'll chop it down to five or six. We will hopefully get that done by the end of next week, if not sooner. It's safe to assume, Notre Dame, LSU and Oklahoma will make the cut."