Fastest Players of 2008

Demps nearly ran the 100M for the US in Beijing. He is faster than 99.99999% of the people on the planet.

pretty sure ford was only 3 or 4 spots from qualifying as well

Football, not track! Demps and Harvin are 3rd down backs or special teamers at best in NFL! I would not waste a first round pick on a WR/RB tweener!

Demps nearly ran the 100M for the US in Beijing. He is faster than 99.99999% of the people on the planet.

Maybe but Usain Bolt is faster than 100% of the people on the planet. Ever

I beg to differ. I had a super-greasy slice of pizza last night and later bolted to the toilet at light speed. I was fast...really fast.

Maybe but Usain Bolt is faster than 100% of the people on the planet. Ever

I beg to differ. I had a super-greasy slice of pizza last night and later bolted to the toilet at light speed. I was fast...really fast.

urban-meyer.jpg

How would you like to play football for the Florida Gators?

pretty sure ford was only 3 or 4 spots from qualifying as well

Football, not track! Demps and Harvin are 3rd down backs or special teamers at best in NFL! I would not waste a first round pick on a WR/RB tweener!

Easy on the exclamation marks! I disagree! I think Harvin will be highly regarded by the pro scouts! There are always those who love speed in the NFL! Don't know much about Demps though!