DT Myles Wade

MLB 51

Sarkisian is already committing recruiting violations left and right at Washington. Guess he's finding out he's not at USC anymore. Has to make you wonder all that goes on at SC???

What are the realistic possibilities that the kid qualifies anyhow?? 18 credits or whatever are a TON for a summer semester. One time I tried taking 6 classes in a spring semester, not again. Maybe he pulls it off, good luck to him.

It can be done, but it has to be your full time job, basically you are in class 40 hours a week, then at night you have to study. I averaged anywhere from 18 to 22 credit hours per semester, which is why I all but "gradutated" in 5 semesters, had to take one class the last semester. Also depends on the courses, I'm guessing at a JUCO it's not all that difficult.

Sarkisian is already committing recruiting violations left and right at Washington. Guess he's finding out he's not at USC anymore. Has to make you wonder all that goes on at SC???

What are the realistic possibilities that the kid qualifies anyhow?? 18 credits or whatever are a TON for a summer semester. One time I tried taking 6 classes in a spring semester, not again. Maybe he pulls it off, good luck to him.

It can be done, but it has to be your full time job, basically you are in class 40 hours a week, then at night you have to study. I averaged anywhere from 18 to 22 credit hours per semester, which is why I all but "gradutated" in 5 semesters, had to take one class the last semester. Also depends on the courses, I'm guessing at a JUCO it's not all that difficult.

It's definitely doable. I took 18.5 credit hours a semester while working about 25 hrs/week as a cashier. Wasn't easy by any stretch, because none of them were blow-off classes at all, well, except the .5 credit one.

I bet the coaches offered him knowing the cost/benefit was in our favor. If we convince him to come, great, we have a guy we want. If we don't, then it is likely that scholarship would have been saved for next year anyway so we haven't lost anything. If he doesn't qualify, then there is still nothing lost we weren't already prepared to lose.

I can't imagine that we are in the lead for this guy at this point, but being in the mix doesn't hurt...would have liked to see DT Justin Brown take a visit out to see us instead of canceling his visit. But Wade would be a nice get

There is also summerschool, he can take a normal credit-load then take a summer-class, this can be done without a huge academic effort.

According to some posts, the 18 hours would be summer school. I don't think he just needs 18 to finish but I'm getting that info from this board alone.