SIGNED S/LB Harvey Jackson

glm09

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

From Husker Journal:

SEPTEMBER 3 2009. MESSAGE BOARDS

HARVEY JACKSON, SAF, 6-2, 180, 4.5, MISSOURI CITY (HIGHTOWER), TEXAS

Future Husker

"They (Nebraska) are top right now. I'm visiting Nebraska this weekend. If I like them I will probably just commit." Jackson said

"Nebraska was by first offer. I've been liking Nebraska since I was little and started to find out more about them. I liked how they did the option." Jackson said

"They (Nebraska) have a good defensive coordinator and they run a front over there like our high school. I also like the tradition and the facilities are nice." Jackson said

From Husker Journal:

Future Husker

"They (Nebraska) are top right now. I'm visiting Nebraska this weekend. If I like them I will probably just commit." Jackson said

"Nebraska was by first offer. I've been liking Nebraska since I was little and started to find out more about them. I liked how they did the option." Jackson said

"They (Nebraska) have a good defensive coordinator and they run a front over there like our high school. I also like the tradition and the facilities are nice." Jackson said

He's just a shade away from being a 4* on Rivals.

From Husker Journal:

Future Husker

He's just a shade away from being a 4* on Rivals.

sweeet......... i hope things go well

I'm curious as to what makes you say that. He is a 5.6 3* by rivals so he wouldn't even be the highest ranked three star. Have you heard something about him getting bumped up?

No inside info, but a 4 * on Rivals begins at 5.8. He's currently sitting at 5.6. If he has a good season he ought to get the fourth star.

so harvey... not sure you were at the game or not... i'm over on maui taking a break from the city life over on oahu and didn't have acess to PPV.... however from what i've read and seen the Huskers looked really good for a FIRST game of the year... we only going up baby and your in luck and this elevator has room for you.....

so what'd you think Mr. Jackson and all recruits in attendence

ps CG ZL and RH NS and RB were SICK