SIGNED S/LB Harvey Jackson

glm09

I can see him moving into a LB position after a year in the weight program. Especially if we get Cooper since we will have Osborne, Smith, Washington and Cooper already back there.

Athletes Athletes Athletes. You bring in guys like Jackson and maybe Cooper and it can never hurt your football team. Cooper and Jackson could quite possibly play either LB or Safety.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats interesting bc they dropped Guy to a three star. Maybe they just couldn't let NU have too many four stars. Also Crabtree was saying that Jackson had a bit of a dissapointing season so I wonder what warrented the jump in the stars. Also they were saying that Guy was a beast and when he's on hes one of the best DT's in Texas so I wonder what scout is seeing that Rivals is not.

I can see him moving into a LB position after a year in the weight program. Especially if we get Cooper since we will have Osborne, Smith, Washington and Cooper already back there.

Athletes Athletes Athletes. You bring in guys like Jackson and maybe Cooper and it can never hurt your football team. Cooper and Jackson could quite possibly play either LB or Safety.

I think, the way our defense is set up, the only difference between the two is position on the field.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...