I saw Bo today

Bo runs by my house in the North Bottoms everyday...

Do you want a cookie? j/k

Nope, thanks though. I was saying it in a manner to poke fun at the original poster.

that's polite. A HS kid obviously, make fun of him. Really want to find out who the kid being asked to walk on is dont ya?

Well lets see, the poster is from Millard, and Ty Kildow is from Millard South...so I put two and two together. Also he's in high school, I think he can handle a joke.

I'm just impressed the young man is in high school and has over 2000 posts.

Not so uncommon this day and age...

young kid texts over 14,000 times in a month...

Bo runs by my house in the North Bottoms everyday...

Do you want a cookie? j/k

Nope, thanks though. I was saying it in a manner to poke fun at the original poster.

that's polite. A HS kid obviously, make fun of him. Really want to find out who the kid being asked to walk on is dont ya?

Well lets see, the poster is from Millard, and Ty Kildow is from Millard South...so I put two and two together. Also he's in high school, I think he can handle a joke.

Well let's see. The article went in the LJS on the 22nd that Kildow would be walking on. This kid said he saw Bo asking someone to walk on on the 23rd. Would it not be feasible that there was someone ELSE other than that? He didn't say "visiting with someone who already said they'd walk on" it said he's asking someone to walk on. So it may be like putting puzzle pieces together, but then again, they don't exactly fit perfectly.

It wasnt Kildow

It was Collin Kanne, he is a Defensive End, he was definitely the Jason Peter of our team, he has pretty good size and seems to have good enough skill to play eventually in college. I cant say if he will walk on, I am not that close to him, more of acquaintances. I know he is a fan of NU but I dont know how much of a fan. His brother (Taylor) is at Sioux Falls U, but I dont know if they are pursuing him or who else is.

[...] Collin Kanne, he is a Defensive End, he was definitely the Jason Peter of our team [...]

high praise, indeed.

Not degrade him, but I was speaking more of the leadership ability not necessarily skill (although I am not saying he is bad, just not an All-American out of high school). He is the in your face always screaming type of player. It was fun watching him on the sidelines

I have never met Bo so that would be cool. Still waiting for the name of the player though.

:yeah

Would love to meet him.. Maybe have a beer.. :):)

You better empty the bank account if you are gonna buy Bo some beers.

gopelini.jpg

So what are you saying, that our coach is a drunk?

It was a joke.. I have seen that pic. That was the night after they won the title at LSU. Good for him.. I would be partying too.

I have never met Bo so that would be cool. Still waiting for the name of the player though.

:yeah

Would love to meet him.. Maybe have a beer.. :):)

You better empty the bank account if you are gonna buy Bo some beers.

gopelini.jpg

That picture really makes me think that in certain settings I could hang with him.. :)