RB James McConico

favors Washington

Grrrrrr. Getting tired of hearing about Washington.

as opposed to "favors USC" "favors Notre Dame" and "favors Oregon?"

it's better than "favors Mizzou," tho.

am i rite?!

But I'm used to seeing those other schools named. Now we have Stanford and Wash to annoy us too. Plus I just think Sarkisian is overrated.

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

heavy interest in Oregon according to Scout and ESPN...won't decide until Signing Day...grew up a huge fan of Wisconsin and hoping for an offer

Wisconsin hasn't taken a decent Rb in this class and this guy fits their mold. I see him going that way if he's making comments like this. They always replenish their stable, and feature the running back more than pretty much any team on the planet year in year out. I can see someone like this being the rotation with Montee Ball in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

I was just looking over his profile on scout and I really think we stand a very good shot at landing this kid, unless he just does not want to leave the west coast. The main players are ucla, oregon washington, and arizona state. All three of those schools have at least two running backs committed for this class already. the other big school if you would like to call them that is Colorado and we all know whats going on with their coach and program. Outside of those schools the only school listed is San Jose State, which pertains to my first comment about him wanting to stay on the west coast.

Unfortunately, I do not know that no news is good news here. We haven't heard anything about McConico in a really long time. Thee last story on Rivals was in August, and the last story on Scout was in July.

I, too, am really high on McConico. He ran at a 20 ypc clip his junior season. I felt if we could make a serious run at a runningback this year, it should be him. Of course, we took a shot at Gio Bernard and struck out. He has said he is solid in his commitment to Notre Dumb. We shall see. Unfortunately, I think even though they have two RB commits, if the Nike Univ... eh, Oregon... scholly is still on the table, he'll probably end up there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I dont think he will be favoring the HUSKIES after he saw that game. :laughpound Any word on this cat , he sounds like a beast I'll take a 12ypc in are O just put him in the game late in the game 6 carries for a 5 min drive milk the clock and give him his carries :bigredn: and if we can get GREEN and then u have burkhead and heard 2 that line up :koolaid2: