WR Markeith Ambles

Ohio Pete

committed to Tennessee

I know he is talented, but there haven't been good things said about his character. I guess it shows that kiffin will take anyone.

hey, now... no dissin' on the kids who don't commit to big red.

the young man has made his decision: wish him well, hope that he makes the most of his college experience and let that be the end of it.

committed to Tennessee

I know he is talented, but there haven't been good things said about his character. I guess it shows that kiffin will take anyone.

the young man has made his decision: wish him well, hope that he makes the most of his college experience and let that be the end of it.

I'm not trying to diss to markeith and i apologize if you got that impression. My main concern is with kiffin's agenda.

committed to Tennessee

I'm not trying to diss to markeith and i apologize if you got that impression. My main concern is with kiffin's agenda.

tenn could be in a lot of trouble by the time kiffen gets fired, he might be the neuhisal for them.

• 2 weeks later...

committed to Tennessee

tenn could be in a lot of trouble by the time kiffen gets fired, he might be the neuhisal for them.

tenn and kiffin are going to be in a world of hurt when they play UF. He is getting ridiculous here is a short article about him buying a billboard in Florida saying they are back.

He maybe more hated in the SEC now than Spurrier. You must admit you have chuckle at him.

Since it looks like this thread derailed a long time ago - does anyone here but me think Tennessee is going to take some ugly beatings this year?

Yea, I wouldn't be surprise if UF tried to put a 100 on them. Not to mention the play GA, BAMA and USC back to back. They are going to get beat up, and expect some rumbles after the year for kiffin's head.

In order to be as cocky as he is he must back it up.

Since it looks like this thread derailed a long time ago - does anyone here but me think Tennessee is going to take some ugly beatings this year?

Yea, I wouldn't be surprise if UF tried to put a 100 on them. Not to mention the play GA, BAMA and USC back to back. They are going to get beat up, and expect some rumbles after the year for kiffin's head.

In order to be as cocky as he is he must back it up.

Kiffin is VERY cocky. i was at the orange and white game, a couple fans told me when he was signing autographs he just looked at the paper he was signing n was basically like NEXT! never looked up, and from what they say it seemed like he was miserable doing this for the fans.. there schedule is pretty tough, but alot of the tough games are at home which makes it awesome when u have over 100,000 people screaming.. they have 2 hard games away. Florida, which will embarrass Kiffin, and Alabama, which will be a great game. dont forget they still have Eric Berry, pretty much the whole defense..

• 5 months later...

Henry County (Ga.) wide receiver Markeith Ambles, another All-American Bowl participant, told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that he is considering following Kiffin to Southern Cal.

“I don’t know what to say,” Ambles told the News Sentinel. “I haven’t talked to coach Kiffin. I don’t know. I can’t really say anything. I want to talk to Coach Kiffin.”

Keith Ambles, the father of four-star wide receiver Markeith Ambles (McDonough, Ga./Henry County) wants to know more about new head coach Derek Dooley.

"I just heard that Dooley was going to get the job," he said. "I don't know much about him other than his dad coached at Georgia. We are going to sit down and talk to Tennessee and see what type of offense they are going to run. We'll make our decision from there. We'll probably be visiting schools the last three weeks."

Ambles, who is ranked 23rd in the ESPNU 150, is considering USC, LSU, Alabama, Auburn, Ole Miss and West Virginia for potential visits.