SIGNED LETTER OF INTENT

Ohio Pete

I was thinking we were looking at taking 23-24? Is that right? And if so, it looks like we will be a little short. Or, are there a couple guys we are looking to get that maybe we don't know about?

Also, is anyone else having trouble getting into the site and getting to the links they want? I'm having a tough time getting into links, just won't load.

I was thinking we were looking at taking 23-24? Is that right? And if so, it looks like we will be a little short. Or, are there a couple guys we are looking to get that maybe we don't know about?

Actually this ended up being a small senior class so there aren't very many scholarships available to fit into the 85 limit. Thus Bodtmann getting the boot and probably another guy or 2 grayshirting unless there are some changes (guys transferring) this spring which is very possible given how the depth chart will change.

Also, is anyone else having trouble getting into the site and getting to the links they want? I'm having a tough time getting into links, just won't load.

God yes, the site is really struggling today, almost every page hangs ...

... what the heck is going on (lol) ... bunch of fanatics in here or what.

Get a life!

SheepdogMark

PS. I've been using the site since about 7 AM this morning. :woo