Let's Talk Spring Game

What are you looking forward to seeing?

How many tickets did you get?

Who are you taking?

Is it April yet?

For me I can't wait to see the qbs dukin' it out. I got 13 tickets. my mom, dad, 2 bros (10 & 11) sister (12) my buddy, his girl and me and my girl... then a few chicks from work

after the time it took me to write this, it still isn't april :bang wtf is there to do...

Look forward to your comments...

oh and my seats are

Level Section Row Seat(s)

----- ------- ----- ----------

SS 15 14 1-13

anyone around there?

SHOOTS

I got five seats in Section 2 of the East Stadium, row 21. I bought them on-line today shortly after 8:00 a.m. I'm taking the wife and three boys.

A friend has season tickets and he thinks he could have bought tickets yesterday, or the day before. My tickets are decent, but I couldn't figure out why I wasn't closer to the middle of the field when I bought them so early today. Apparently, a lot of seats were already sold?

I am going with a group of 260 people from Omaha. We have 5 buses rented and will do a tailgate in Lincoln before the game. I am looking forward to seeing the LB & QB the most. I just want to see good compitition and see how the redshirts perform.

See you there!