QB Blake Bell

Player: Blake Bell

Hometown: Wichita, KS

Position: QB

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 210 lbs.

40 time: 4.7

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Arizona, Clemson, Colorado State, Georgia, Iowa, Kansas, Kansas State, LSU, Maryland, Miami, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas A@M, UCLA, West Virginia

Favorites: Georgia, Kansas, Kansas State, LSU, Maryland, Miami, Nebraska, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas A@M

COMMITTED TO OKLAHOMA

Rivals: :star:star:star:star

Scout: :star:star:star:star:star

ESPN: Top 150 Watchlist

Rivals lists him as one of Kansas' top QBs for the 2009 season.

He now has an offer from MU. He seems really interested in them also for your favorites list.

"I have a lot of interest in Missouri," Bell said. "I like their offense alot, I have watched a lot of their games keeping up with family friend Chase Coffman's career."

(Before MU offered) "Missouri hasn't offered me yet, hopefully they will."

But he also went on to say that he likes KU a lot. And that they are the favorites at this point.

ah yes..wonder how I could have missed that ;):bang

On the (somewhat) bright side, this is the 3rd QB who appears to have Missouri as a favorite. They can't take all 3, right? Get one of the other 2 so they can prove Missouri made the wrong choice?

They could, for arguements sake take all three, but we all know that wont happen. It will probably be more of a who commits first thing. Although...Blain Gabbert with be a Junior and Dalton or Glaser will be Soph.....so if we take 2 we could RS and they they would be freshmen with a JR and SR in front of them.... :)

I know nothing of the kid but what's listed here, can anyone say Brooke Berringer number 2 ??

Still saddened to this day that Brooke was taken 2 days before being drafted. Remember listening to talk radio here in Denver that the Broncos were looking to pick him up in the 2nd or 3rd round. He did very well at the NFL combine.