ATH Keeston Terry

Ohio Pete

I don't see what makes this kid so good. Am I missing something here. He doesn't have blazing speed. At 179 lbs he needs to pack on some serious weight to play at the college level. I admit I don't know anything about him. Someone please tell why he's a four star.

At 6'2, he is about what all the good recievers his height weigh comming out of h.s. And he if you look, you will see that his 40 time is electronic camp timed, so its not one of those b.s self reported times. He plays for one of the best programs in the state of Missouri, in its largest class, so I'm sure his 4 stars are well deserved

I don't see what makes this kid so good. Am I missing something here. He doesn't have blazing speed. At 179 lbs he needs to pack on some serious weight to play at the college level. I admit I don't know anything about him. Someone please tell why he's a four star.

At 6'2, he is about what all the good recievers his height weigh comming out of h.s. And he if you look, you will see that his 40 time is electronic camp timed, so its not one of those b.s self reported times. He plays for one of the best programs in the state of Missouri, in its largest class, so I'm sure his 4 stars are well deserved

Noted.

Hopefully we can land this kid. That would be fantastic. :box

Like I said, if KU does not get this guy, I will be shocked. Which sucks, because they are stock pileing good recievers right and left.

Dad= KU alumni

Head Coach= KU alumni

The fact that KU is stacked in receivers could benefit us. Being that we lost swift and peterson gives him a great opportunity of coming in and seeing the field in a short period of time.

Hopefully we can land this kid. That would be fantastic. :box

Like I said, if KU does not get this guy, I will be shocked. Which sucks, because they are stock pileing good recievers right and left.

Dad= KU alumni

Head Coach= KU alumni

The fact that KU is stacked in receivers could benefit us. Being that we lost swift and peterson gives him a great opportunity of coming in and seeing the field in a short period of time.

Good point. I hope he takes that in consideration, and does not have pressure from dad, and coach, to go to KU.

• 4 weeks later...

Crap, I just noticed that his dad is a former KU player too. His dad and his High School coach both are former Jayhawks. I subbed at his school last friday, if I sub again there, I will hunt him down in the hallway, and tell him he should be N.

:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo

Do not do that. Or rather after looking at the date on your post I need to say, I really hope you didn't do that.

That could, depending on your circumstances, be a NCAA recruiting violation. If you've ever donated money to the university then you are not allowed to have contact with a potential recruit. Now I'm not sure how that would work in the case of a teacher and a student but it's always best, in my view, to avoid even the appearance of impropriety. JMO.

Crap, I just noticed that his dad is a former KU player too. His dad and his High School coach both are former Jayhawks. I subbed at his school last friday, if I sub again there, I will hunt him down in the hallway, and tell him he should be N.

:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo

Do not do that. Or rather after looking at the date on your post I need to say, I really hope you didn't do that.

That could, depending on your circumstances, be a NCAA recruiting violation. If you've ever donated money to the university then you are not allowed to have contact with a potential recruit. Now I'm not sure how that would work in the case of a teacher and a student but it's always best, in my view, to avoid even the appearance of impropriety. JMO.

I was there again today, and did not see him. The school is like a mini college campus, and has about 600 students in each grade. I have never donated any money, but i was kidding about hunting him down. But if I do ever run in to him, I will ask him what he thought of his visit, and that I'm a Husker fan from Lincoln.