ATH Keeston Terry

Ohio Pete

wow thats some interesting news... i dont know why keeston didn't jump shiP (i admire that) but i guess the truth might have gotten bent a little bit "oh yeah yeah keeston we stay 90 % sure you'll be at wide reciever, ya know how bad we need you there....

what gill forgot to mention was how much worse his backfield was....

but i cant help but also say.....

JustinOwned.jpg

KEESTON TERRY for not coming to NU!!

ie timberpuss = KT

hot chicks (lets just say for now) = Nebraska

FWIW, Turner announced yesterday that he is moving Keeston to safety. I wonder if Keeston is regretting picking KU now.

He would have been a safety here as well.

I think I even mentioned that last year that Keeston's future was at safety in college, no matter where he went to college.

I liked his safty video a lot better than his WR video as well. This is good for KU, I remember watching Terry lock down Marcus Lucas one on one in his video.

FWIW, Turner announced yesterday that he is moving Keeston to safety. I wonder if Keeston is regretting picking KU now.

I think I even mentioned that last year that Keeston's future was at safety in college, no matter where he went to college.

I liked his safty video a lot better than his WR video as well. This is good for KU, I remember watching Terry lock down Marcus Lucas one on one in his video.

I read that Toben Opurum might be playing linebacker this year a well.

That is true also. He's LB and will stay there according to Gill.

God awful move by Turner, in my opinion.

God awful move by Turner, in my opinion.

I wouldn't go that far but it is definitely a big question mark. Toben was well behind the other backs learning the system as he spent the spring and summer recovering from injuries. Gill has also said the biggest emphasis is on speed this year, something Toben doesn't have a lot of. Couple both of those things with the fact that KU is ridiculously thin at LB. They've had a few big time injuries and a 2 guys leave/kicked off the team at the position....they need LBs bad. Toben's lack of speed on offense hurt him but that also translates into pretty decent speed for a LB.

The question mark is how promising he looked last year as a true freshman RB....which was awesome. I had high hopes for him at KU.

• 1 year later...