ATH Keeston Terry

Ohio Pete

Forget rankings, he's the Davenport Heating & Cooling All Star Player of the Week! (with the video to prove it)

More video from the same site of 200+ yard rushing game.

Dang, he's looking pretty good. With 200 yards rushing as a reciever he looks like he is already doing some of the things he'd be asked to do in our offense.

Another great thing about the Terry commit, is with that even with Mizzou and Kansas doing well, we can stiil steal recruits out of there own backyard. Now if we can get Gabbert to commit, we will really have them shaking their heads..lol

That's a good point. Makes you wonder how solid our recruiting base could be after a few BCS appearances or Big XII Championship rings.

Great pick-up! Now if The Huskers can just nab Marcus Lucas.

I'm happy about Terry and all, but please God, give us one receiver with speed to run a screen play where the ball isn't picked for a touchdown or shut down five yards behind the LOS.

I'm sure you're referencing the swing pass to the RB in the flat against Oklahoma. (Or maybe it was a quick throw to a WR in the flat.)

That has nothing to do with a given player's speed.

It has more to do with the actual execution of blocking assignments and calling that type of play when the defense isn't expecting it.

Great pick-up! Now if The Huskers can just nab Marcus Lucas.

I'm happy about Terry and all, but please God, give us one receiver with speed to run a screen play where the ball isn't picked for a touchdown or shut down five yards behind the LOS.

I'm sure you're referencing the swing pass to the RB in the flat against Oklahoma. (Or maybe it was a quick throw to a WR in the flat.)

That has nothing to do with a given player's speed.

It has more to do with the actual execution of blocking assignments and calling that type of play when the defense isn't expecting it.

Jenn, you complete me.

Yes, we finally get a receiver. I got hired to coach swimming at his h.s next year, so I will keep tabs on his progress this year, and give updates. They play some damn good football here in Blue Springs.

Make him get faster.

I'm a swimming coach, not a track coach. Plus, his 4.6 is a legit camp timed 40, not some b.s self reported time. Not bad for a 16 year old junior to be last summer.

Why don't you try being more positve about a solid 4 star recruit?

Yes, we finally get a receiver. I got hired to coach swimming at his h.s next year, so I will keep tabs on his progress this year, and give updates. They play some damn good football here in Blue Springs.

Make him get faster.

I'm a swimming coach, not a track coach. Plus, his 4.6 is a legit camp timed 40, not some b.s self reported time. Not bad for a 16 year old junior to be last summer.

Why don't you try being more positve about a solid 4 star recruit?

I think he forgot to add :sarcasm

Our third rivals top 250 player.

Just an observation..

we have 3 four star players currently committed none of which are from Texas. We will get ours in Texas so this class has a chance to be something special.

4.69 forty? He would not be a 4 star player in Texas, and no Big 12 South team has offered him a ship. You have to recruit with the best to beat the best.

4.69 electronic.. He looked pretty quick in the video where he had 200 yards rushing and was leaving people in his dust. He is going to turn out just fine IMO no matter what position he lines up at so to the south I would have to say.. Your loss.. Im just glad he didnt choose KSU, KU ,or MU.

BTW he should probably be called an Athlete as opposed to a WR. :dunno