WR Marcus Lucas

Ohio Pete

Tyler was asked on 1620 about recruiting others and the only person he mentioned by name was Marcus Lucas...

Hopefully he helps pull him in!

Oh man, if Nebraska is able to snag Lucas that would be quite a recruiting coup in my opinion.

To cherry pick three of the best high school prospects from state of Missouri...fantastic.

I won't hold my breath though...we landed Terry and Gabbert...it seems like hoping for Lucas would be too much to ask for.

But there's a long way to go between now and LOI signing day.

Ok Jen, you gotta answer me this. I agree with you that they're the best three in Missouri, but where does Demien fit into the picture? Do you have any insight on his abilities and whether he'd have a shot to crack the Mizzou top 3?

Tyler was asked on 1620 about recruiting others and the only person he mentioned by name was Marcus Lucas...

Hopefully he helps pull him in!

Oh man, if Nebraska is able to snag Lucas that would be quite a recruiting coup in my opinion.

To cherry pick three of the best high school prospects from state of Missouri...fantastic.

I won't hold my breath though...we landed Terry and Gabbert...it seems like hoping for Lucas would be too much to ask for.

But there's a long way to go between now and LOI signing day.

Ok Jen, you gotta answer me this. I agree with you that they're the best three in Missouri, but where does Demien fit into the picture? Do you have any insight on his abilities and whether he'd have a shot to crack the Mizzou top 3?

Isn't Chase Rome from Mizzou too. He would have to be top three ahead of Gabbert and Terry at this point just going by the rankings.

Fellas, look at her quote again. She never said Terry, Lucas, and Gabbert were THE 3 best, rather she is saying that they are 3 OF the best. Big difference.

• 3 weeks later...

QB Jared Barnett committed to Iowa State and no one saw that coming.

What is so unbelievable about that?

Do you not understand English? I just said no one predicted him going there. People shouldn't write off Iowa State just because they have been in a rough patch recently. It wasn't too long ago they were challenging for a North division title.

Do you not understand English? I just said no one predicted him going there. People shouldn't write off Iowa State just because they have been in a rough patch recently. It wasn't too long ago they were challenging for a North division title.

Is he considered a 'hidden gem'? Just curious why no one predicted him to go there. I am by no means a recruiting guru :dunno

He does not appear to have much interest from D1 schools.... but i suppose scout and rivals are not quite as omniscient as they would like us to believe.....:dunno

Is he considered a 'hidden gem'? Just curious why no one predicted him to go there. I am by no means a recruiting guru :dunno

He does not appear to have much interest from D1 schools.... but i suppose scout and rivals are not quite as omniscient as they would like us to believe.....:dunno

This is not on the ISU board for Rivals or Scout.

Someone is obviously having a bad day.

I didn't know anyone thought it was a shocker Barnett committed to ISU. But thanks for the info? :dunno

And no top flight kid in their right mind is going to ISU. You can completely write them off. That program is in shambles and will continue to be.

Someone is obviously having a bad day.

I didn't know anyone thought it was a shocker Barnett committed to ISU. But thanks for the info? :dunno

And no top flight kid in their right mind is going to ISU. You can completely write them off. That program is in shambles and will continue to be.

Craig Brackins. Their basketball program is just as weak as their football