QB Tyler Gabbert

Well if he does visit the booger colored Ducks... Maybe he will realize there is a ex-husker on the coaching staff. Scott Frost!

Just trying to look at the bright side... maybe...

Problem is that everytime we offer and Oregon offers we seem to be on the losing end of things. <_<

Well if he does visit the booger colored Ducks... Maybe he will realize there is a ex-husker on the coaching staff. Scott Frost!

Problem is that everytime we offer and Oregon offers we seem to be on the losing end of things. <_<

I don't think so on this one though. Oregon is a late jumper and it seems like Gabbert is ready to commit to NU any day now. Could be way off, but I don't think so.

I don't think so on this one though. Oregon is a late jumper and it seems like Gabbert is ready to commit to NU any day now. Could be way off, but I don't think so.

:yeah I'm not worried about Oregon at all. If he has any dreams of playing in the NFL, he better not go to a school that runs the spread. Especially with his lack of measureables( 6 foot tall)

The reason it seems that way is because we usually lose out to them on guys we have offered that are from the West Coast. Gabbert is a midwest guy, grew up around the Big 12, and I would guess wants to play in the Big 12.