QB Tyler Gabbert

A coach from Nebraska dropped by his high school to pay him a visit.

Sounds like he's getting lots of visitors. Hopefully, Nebraska can seal the deal soon and focus on filling other positions.

Agreed. While I'd be as happy as the next fat person to hear that Nebraska had landed some 5-star stud at QB, I'm more concerned about receivers and the line. It would be nice to know Little Gab is our man and have that situation taken care of. For the near future I'm pretty happy with our QB situation as it is. We'll see if that changes with the season, but for now, QB isn't the biggest thing I'm looking at for a successful 2010 haul.

According to Brian Munson from Big Red Report, Little Gab is our top guy at QB. Also is quite possible he is going to make his decision very soon. I may just be talking out of my ass, but this seems more or less a lock at this point. He has a good relationship with Shawn Watson, and according to Munson Nebraska has conveyed that he is their priority QB recruit.

Also Tyler mentioned that whoever he commits to, he wants to recruit for. And this starts by calling to congratulate Keeston Terry on his decision yesterday.

You do the math.