QB Tyler Gabbert

Over on RSS the resident insider really thinks Gabbert will be our qb-commit.

This wouldn't surprise me. Word is that he likes us, Iowa, and Mizzou. Mizzou obviously has their quarterback situation settled for the near future. Word is Iowa would sell ISU if only A.J. Derby would commit. That makes us a likely contender, plus it seems Little Gab has a pretty solid relationship with Shawn Watson. It'll be interesting to see what he decides to do.

im hearing that he will be committing any time now!

supposedly tonight or tomorow.

Hearing from whom?

are you one of those, "i need a link" guys?

if so, im sorry but i do not have a link and i do not care to explain from whom.

i dont typically put this kinda stuff up but it is just something that appears pretty set in stone at this point so i posted it.

Hearing from whom?

if so, im sorry but i do not have a link and i do not care to explain from whom.

i dont typically put this kinda stuff up but it is just something that appears pretty set in stone at this point so i posted it.

No, I'm not one of those guys. Don't get jumpy on me. :lol:

Maybe you know the kid. Maybe you know someone who knows him. Maybe rivals message boards are buzzing. We'll find if you're right sooner or later, but it's nice to know where the info is coming from, whether its 'grounded' or just someone aiming for a lucky guess. Context is all I'm curious about.

Hearing from whom?

No, I'm not one of those guys. Don't get jumpy on me. :lol:

Maybe you know the kid. Maybe you know someone who knows him. Maybe rivals message boards are buzzing. We'll find if you're right sooner or later, but it's nice to know where the info is coming from, whether its 'grounded' or just someone aiming for a lucky guess. Context is all I'm curious about.

my bad then, i just see people jump on people all of the time for posting without a link. i know someone that lives in the same area and he said people are starting to talk about it down there as well as having seen it starting to pop up on a couple husker boards and mizzou boards....

i dont know that it is 100% true but that is a lot of sources for me to doubt it....