Player: Bronson Marsh

Hometown: Omaha (NE) Millard South

Position: ATH

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 200 lbs.

40 time: 4.5

Visit Date: Big Red Camp

Scholarships: Nebraska, Nebraska-Omaha, North Dakota

Favorites: Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas State, Nebraska, North Dakota, Northwestern, Oregon

COMMITTED TO NEBRASKA

Rivals: :star:star

ESPN

Has anyone seen this kid play?

passing yards: 2,435 Sophmore Year 2,250 Junior Year

Rivals has him as one of Nebraska's top QB prospects for 2010...interesting

Well, being the top 2010 QB prospect in the state of Nebraska doesn't make someone a DI prospect.

Who was the top 2009 QB prospect in Nebraska? Ron Kellogg? Daryle Hawkins? Robert Barry? :dunno

OTOH he took his team to the class A final as a Junior. Heading into Spring and Summer camp, he'd have to be considered one of the top returning QBs.

I have watched this kid play a lot. He has had his moments, but on the whole he strikes me as a DII caliber QB. He could also develop into a MN type QB and become a DB at the college level. However, I haven't seen him play defense.... at all..... so it's tough to tell. He is very athletic though so who knows?

Well, being the top 2010 QB prospect in the state of Nebraska doesn't make someone a DI prospect.

That's not saying much about the state of Nebraska, is it?

Crouch, Frost, Tagge (born at Offut), Nebraska does all right for QB talent. It just takes a few years to produce someone

Crouch, Frost, Tagge (born at Offut), Nebraska does all right for QB talent. It just takes a few years to produce someone

We are getting so little talent out of Nebraska anymore, it makes me question the job the high school coaches are doing.

Ya I agree with you...looking at the 02' class with Moore, Horne, Leflore, Mann, Todd, Herian...the 04 class with Grixby, Huff, Christenson, and Steinkhuler, then not a whole lot until the 08' class and we didnt even get Robinson. It seems like we are really lucky to get 1 high rated three star let alone one four star consistently out of NE.

We are getting so little talent out of Nebraska anymore, it makes me question the job the high school coaches are doing.

How many of the Nebraska high school coaches are still used to option football? May be a lot of them left trying to get to that retirement age, and want to win and keep their jobs with what they teach best. Just a thought.

GBR!!!

How many of the Nebraska high school coaches are still used to option football? May be a lot of them left trying to get to that retirement age, and want to win and keep their jobs with what they teach best. Just a thought.

GBR!!!

I bet if we paid them 100,000 to just coach football, and add spring ball like they do in Texas, they would start producing better players. We would still be limited by population base, but quailty coaching makes a huge difference.

GBR!!!

I bet if we paid them 100,000 to just coach football, and add spring ball like they do in Texas, they would start producing better players. We would still be limited by population base, but quailty coaching makes a huge difference.

Thats sounds like a good plan, now if they can just find enough oil in Nebraska.... ;)

GBR!!!

• 3 months later...

per Rivals: With the first high school session of Nebraska's Big Red Football school kicking off on Monday, one in-state prospect turned some heads by his performance. Though he only participated in the first day of the three-day session, Millard South's Bronson Marsh posted solid test scores.

I coached against this kid. He will be in the top 10 (for QB's) in the 40 yard, 10 yard, bench (maybe number 1) and squat and maybe vertical. he is a freak in every sense of the word.

He is built like Frost and runs very very well. He might not end up being a QB in college but make no mistake about it, this kid is D1 all the way.

Millard South kind of runs an odd system at times, they dont always seem to know what they want to do.