SIGNED ATH Bronson Marsh

• 5 months later...

He's playing on NET 1 in the championship right now. He reminds me somewhat of crouch. 6 foot about 195 lbs and can flat run. already has one td on about a 50 yard run and also has about a 50 yard run on 4th and 1. I think if we were still running the old system this guy would be a lock for an offer as a qb. I know this is Nebraska high school football and not as competitive as some other states but he is just outrunning everyone on the field. I would be very pleased to get this guy as a walk on bc he can definately play somewhere w a couple years in the system.

maybe he was having an off night, but ive met and talked to him shortly, and his attitude/demeanor sucks. i hope he was having a bad day or the like and trying to boost his confidence back up, because he came off like he was god's special child...and not remotely in a good way. not even tim tebowesque.

• 1 month later...

has setup an official to Nebraska on Jan. 15

Ok, sounds good. I am assuming that NU is looking to get him in as a Preferred Walk On?

I think that sounds about right Cave. That is what I was thinking. I dont see on his rivals page where he has an NU offer.