SIGNED ATH Bronson Marsh

While I would LOVE to get him as a preffered walk on, I would cringe at the thought of NU offering him on his official. I think he could contribute as a safety someday but he's too risky to offer at this point IMO

As I am not in the NE Local area anymore, I have not seen him play as QB at all but several posters on this board are in love with the young man as a QB. Have you seen him? Anyone have any insight on his projection as a College QB?

While I would LOVE to get him as a preffered walk on, I would cringe at the thought of NU offering him on his official. I think he could contribute as a safety someday but he's too risky to offer at this point IMO

As I am not in the NE Local area anymore, I have not seen him play as QB at all but several posters on this board are in love with the young man as a QB. Have you seen him? Anyone have any insight on his projection as a College QB?

Heard someone say that if we still ran TO's old system this kid would have been offered immediately.

preferred walk on is what it looks like...don't see him getting an offer

sounds good to me..... i think these are the kids that can really be special as they progress throught the system.. not all of them but i have a good feelling about BM if he does come here... which i hope he does.....

Yes I have seen him play in the state title game and he is a very, very good athlete. I believe I also said that if we were still running TO's system he would have been our qb for this class more than likely. Looks like a solid build and has pretty damn good wheels. I don't think his arm is quite up to par, neither arm strength nor accuracy so that's why I say he could make a pretty good safety with a few years in the system. I know cody or taylor have that great of arms but they are far better than Marsh's. I would love to see us land this kid as a walk on. Like I've said many times this is what made us a power back in the day IMO is landing kids that are outstanding athletes that just have some developing to do via walk on instead of offering them a schollie. Marsh fits that perfectly.

I'd say he's a fallback guy that has to hope other guys fall through.

i'd say if he was going to get an offer he would have got one by now. we don't HAVE to have a QB in this class so i cannot see us offering him late regardless of what our other recruits do. i definitely want this kid to walk on though. if he can't make it at QB, seems to be a good enough athlete to compete elsewhere.

Latest from Husker Journal.

BRONSON MARSH, QB, 6-0, 200, 4.5, OMAHA (MILLARD SOUTH), NEBRASKA

Official Visit Coming Up

“I’m coming to Nebraska in about a week I don’t have an offer from them but I’m suppose to find out when I go up there on my visit. If Nebraska offers me I will commit. I’ve been to a lot of their games on unofficial visits. Barney Cotton or someone is supposed to come to the school pretty soon and talk about the visit.” Marsh said

Could Play Both Sides At NU

“Nebraska contacted me a couple of days after Gabbert de-committed. They (NU Coaches) said they are not 100 percent what they will recruit me as, could be quarterback or athlete. They are looking at my tapes and stuff.” Marsh said

“I could play wide receiver or safety, I’ve never played receiver. I did play safety and would like to play offense if I could.” Marsh said

“I don’t know I would. I’ll have to keep my options open it would be pretty hard to turn down money.” Marsh said about walking on at Nebraska

Getting The Word Out

I just recently sent film to Scott Frost up at Oregon he called after I broke one of his records. Scott said he would take a look at it. I just sent one to Kansas and Ohio. Tom Osborne (NU AD) said if Nebraska doesn’t offer me he will help me get an offer. Tom knows a lot of coaches Scott said the same.” Marsh said

Latest from Husker Journal.

BRONSON MARSH, QB, 6-0, 200, 4.5, OMAHA (MILLARD SOUTH), NEBRASKA

Official Visit Coming Up

“I’m coming to Nebraska in about a week I don’t have an offer from them but I’m suppose to find out when I go up there on my visit. If Nebraska offers me I will commit. I’ve been to a lot of their games on unofficial visits. Barney Cotton or someone is supposed to come to the school pretty soon and talk about the visit.” Marsh said

Could Play Both Sides At NU

“Nebraska contacted me a couple of days after Gabbert de-committed. They (NU Coaches) said they are not 100 percent what they will recruit me as, could be quarterback or athlete. They are looking at my tapes and stuff.” Marsh said

“I could play wide receiver or safety, I’ve never played receiver. I did play safety and would like to play offense if I could.” Marsh said

“I don’t know I would. I’ll have to keep my options open it would be pretty hard to turn down money.” Marsh said about walking on at Nebraska

Getting The Word Out

I just recently sent film to Scott Frost up at Oregon he called after I broke one of his records. Scott said he would take a look at it. I just sent one to Kansas and Ohio. Tom Osborne (NU AD) said if Nebraska doesn’t offer me he will help me get an offer. Tom knows a lot of coaches Scott said the same.” Marsh said

I think he'll end-up at Ohio.