SIGNED ATH Bronson Marsh

It would be a stupid move if they didnt give him a try at qb. I seen some videos and I dont knoe why some people was bashing him so to speak ,he has a good arm from what I saw. He must be a good qb if the ducks gave him a offer. Btws aint washington a senior this year? Well I'd like to see him as a qb thoe he had like allmost 900 yards on the ground last year only with 100 carries thats good I dont care what any one says lol didnt have a bad year passing either,but then again think what he could do with are offence. And didnt bo say he wanted a qb that can bring a strong presence to the running game? I kinda think marsh looked better then carnes my self thoe Iam sure that theirs some people that will disagree with me to :bigredn:

It would be a stupid move if they didnt give him a try at qb. I seen some videos and I dont knoe why some people was bashing him so to speak ,he has a good arm from what I saw. He must be a good qb if the ducks gave him a offer. Btws aint washington a senior this year? Well I'd like to see him as a qb thoe he had like allmost 900 yards on the ground last year only with 100 carries thats good I dont care what any one says lol didnt have a bad year passing either,but then again think what he could do with are offence. And didnt bo say he wanted a qb that can bring a strong presence to the running game? I kinda think marsh looked better then carnes my self thoe Iam sure that theirs some people that will disagree with me to :bigredn:

WHOA To early to even try to comprehend or respond to this. MAybe after work when my brain is fried.

he was recruited for defense. if he's better on offense, i have no problem with giving him a shot there, but it's not what he was brought in for. it helps that we already have an apparently good looking true freshman QB in carnes (and a RSFR that appears to be our starter). we have a bigger need at DB at this point.

he was recruited for defense. if he's better on offense, i have no problem with giving him a shot there, but it's not what he was brought in for. it helps that we already have an apparently good looking true freshman QB in carnes (and a RSFR that appears to be our starter). we have a bigger need at DB at this point.

Yes sir. And Marsh knew coming in he was being looked at as a safety here. If he wanted to play QB, Solich had a nice little Ohio offer sitting out for him. He opted for NU knowing that to attend his dream school on scholly he was going to be playing some D. If we get in trouble at QB (unlikely from our current crop and the 2 awesome qbs coming in 11') then I'm sure they would give him a look kind of like they did LaTravis.

Well it would be dumb if he didnt get to play idk what video you all seen the ones I saw he looked real good in.http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=204880132

I just hope bo does the right thing and lets him get to play qb. If he has a grey shirt thats 5 years if I remember right . He would be a great running QB and if their looking for running qbs well theirs a good running qb right their if I ever saw one lol I still think he looks better then carnes but thats what I think

Well it would be dumb if he didnt get to play idk what video you all seen the ones I saw he looked real good in.http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=204880132

I just hope bo does the right thing and lets him get to play qb. If he has a grey shirt thats 5 years if I remember right . He would be a great running QB and if their looking for running qbs well theirs a good running qb right their if I ever saw one lol I still think he looks better then carnes but thats what I think

To each his own I suppose...

• 4 months later...
LINCOLN — Former Millard South standout Bronson Marsh was put on scholarship last month as Nebraska started the spring semester.

Marsh signed with the Huskers last February as part of their 2010 class. It was determined before fall camp that he would grayshirt, however, and wasn't part of the program last season. LINK