SIGNED ATH Bronson Marsh

I can't even imagine the meltdown on this board if NU offers Marsh ahead of the other QB's. I'm not saying it's going to happen or anything, just imagining the reaction.

Actually HI reporters mentioned last week not to be surprised if NU offers him a Grey Shirt, so his scholly would count towards 2011 instead.

If that's the case and we still have an unused scholly left from 2010, then I would pull Joshua Mitchell's Grey Shirt and Red Shirt him instead.

It's a no-brainer considering the tuition difference between Marsh (in-state) and Mitchell (out-of-state).

I can't even imagine the meltdown on this board if NU offers Marsh ahead of the other QB's. I'm not saying it's going to happen or anything, just imagining the reaction.

Actually HI reporters mentioned last week not to be surprised if NU offers him a Grey Shirt, so his scholly would count towards 2011 instead.

If that's the case and we still have an unused scholly left from 2010, then I would pull Joshua Mitchell's Grey Shirt and Red Shirt him instead.

It's a no-brainer considering the tuition difference between Marsh (in-state) and Mitchell (out-of-state).

There is 1 spot ONLY if Joshua greyshirts as of right now. Doesn't mean someone else won't greyshirt also.

There is 1 spot ONLY if Joshua greyshirts as of right now. Doesn't mean someone else won't greyshirt also.

Which is why I suggested IF there is an unused scholly come Feb. 3rd to switch Mitchell over to a Red Shirt. Mitchell made it known this week that he's not sure if he wants to Grey Shirt now, so that means he's wavering. I'd hate to lose him if we don't have to.

Which is why I suggested IF there is an unused scholly come Feb. 3rd to switch Mitchell over to a Red Shirt. Mitchell made it known this week that he's not sure if he wants to Grey Shirt now, so that means he's wavering. I'd hate to lose him if we don't have to.

I got you and I agree, if the Coaches don't find someone to take the spot that Joshua's grey shirt opens up then they should take that condition away. It isn't for certain that he will take the grey shirt, it is also unclear if the staff made it a mandatory condition to attend NU or not.

maybe marsh is now the back up plan to Cooper??

seems like we have an inside with both BC and Stump.... after that the kid from Cali???

I am guessing Bronson might be targeted for somethign else... but then again we've been hearing about a few kids looking at us who play on the defensive side of the ball outside of BM......

i think the kid is on the outside looking in

Well, I think he lived in Iowa for a year, so mabye if he does get a scholly it wont piss off the BCers to much since he has not lived in Nebraska for his entire life. Lord knows this staff doesnt know what they are doing and the message board BCers do.

I think the board would be better for us all if the "BCers" talk would stop. It's divisive and unnecessary. We're all happy Bo is here, and I think we're happy with the direction the program is heading. Classifying everyone who questions a scholarship offer (Cotton, maybe Marsh?) as "BCers" is immature and probably unfair to the posters who may have legitimate complaints about recruits. We're fans. What should we do in the off season besides question coaching/recruiting decisions? Perhaps we should all sing Kum Bah Yah and rejoice about how perfect our coaches are.

Well, I think he lived in Iowa for a year, so mabye if he does get a scholly it wont piss off the BCers to much since he has not lived in Nebraska for his entire life. Lord knows this staff doesnt know what they are doing and the message board BCers do.

I think the board would be better for us all if the "BCers" talk would stop. It's divisive and unnecessary. We're all happy Bo is here, and I think we're happy with the direction the program is heading. Classifying everyone who questions a scholarship offer (Cotton, maybe Marsh?) as "BCers" is immature and probably unfair to the posters who may have legitimate complaints about recruits. We're fans. What should we do in the off season besides question coaching/recruiting decisions? Perhaps we should all sing Kum Bah Yah and rejoice about how perfect our coaches are.

There is a HUGE difference between ripping a 17 or 18 year old kid and the coaching staff simply becuase there are not enough stars next to a name and actually questioning an idea.

Example of a question: "Recruit XYZ hurt his knee this season and I know the staff is still very interested in him, I just hope that XYZ's knee heals up quickly, I would hate to see something happend like what went on with Chris Williams, where the recovery just took a toll on the kid and it didnt pan out, what do you guys think, should the staff still be after XYZ?"

Example of ripping: "Why is this Nebraska kid getting a scholly, what a waste, this is so stupid, make him walk on and earn it, Rivals has him as a two star with no other offers, this is a huge mistake, god I bet TO is behind this just to try and unify the fan base, this kid will never be more then a special teamer"

Dont you think there is a difference? Questioning is one thing, ripping is another and lets face it, if Marsh gets an offer the ripping will begin. You know it will, as all the fake coaches come out of the woodwork.