QB Connor Wood

Player: Connor Wood

Hometown: Houston, TX

Position: QB

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 209 lbs.

40 time: 4.6

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Alabama, Arizona, LSU, Missouri, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Rice, Stanford, TCU, Texas, Texas A@M

Favorites: Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, LSU, Missouri, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Stanford, Texas, Texas A@M, TCU

Rivals: :star:star:star:star

Scout: :star:star:star:star

ESPN: Top 150 Watchlist

COMMITTED TO TEXAS

wowza!!! kid is getting attention from all over...has hell of an arm as well

Footage

FYI Texas just got a verbal from QB Case McCoy, Colt's little brother. They could be done at QB for 2010 though they have taken more than one before. :dunno

Should have explained the reason I mention the above:

Texas extends offer to quarterback Conner Wood

Junior Watch List talent Conner Wood attended Texas' junior day this weekend and received an offer from the Longhorns, ESPN affiliate Web site InsideTexas.com reports.

He said, "I had a basketball game Saturday at 7, I showered at the school and then drove to Austin and spent the night there. I met with Coach (Mack) Brown at 8 on Sunday morning and got my offer."

Oklahoma, Arizona, Missouri, Nebraska and TCU have also extended offers to the 6-foot-4 signal-caller.

Awesome:

Perhaps above all, Wood, who carries a 4.1 grade-point average at Second Baptist, said he wants to major in petroleum engineering and is attracted to OU’s Mewbourne School of Petroleum and Geological Engineering

UT, TAMU, and OU are in top 5 petroleum engineering. (I'm guessing he ain't going to Colorado School of Mines.)

Awesome:

Perhaps above all, Wood, who carries a 4.1 grade-point average at Second Baptist, said he wants to major in petroleum engineering and is attracted to OU’s Mewbourne School of Petroleum and Geological Engineering

UT, TAMU, and OU are in top 5 petroleum engineering. (I'm guessing he ain't going to Colorado School of Mines.)

:clap