Patrick Witt

T.O. Bull

Exactly. We used to recruit kids that lived to be Huskers. Developed a greater lover for it while here and showed others what it meant to be a Husker. That seems to have left with Coach Osborne's retirement. Frank just thought it would continue and never worked the problem. Callahan thought that by promising a learning experience for the NFL he could get the players.

But Bo seems to understand it, I think. If you can not get the most talented kids in the country you have to get the kids with the most heart, desire and loyalty to be our players. Knowing that they will 110% every minute they are on the field and the practice field. Bo demands that it seems.

If we are ever to be a power again it will be by that mentality I think. I do not see us competing with the SC's, Florida schools or Texas for shear talent. We will get the scraps, but as has been stated it is not the size of the dog in the fight, it is the size of the fight in the Dog. We have a tough Pitt Bull running the program now.

Exactly! We couldn't even compete with the Florida's, Fla. State's, Miami, etc. in the early 90's in terms of recruiting. What player on our NC teams was a highly sought after commodity? Even Frazier was really only wanted by one other D1 school (Notre Dumb). We won for two reasons: coaching and superior desire.

I am sorry for this generalization, but this is new age thinking.

Everything for me and to hell with you.

He quit, no other answer. I do not care if he is the nicest guy or the biggest Ahole in the world. He signed an agreement to play football for Nebraska. Things did not go his way for what ever reason. So he pulls up his panties and runs home to mommy and daddy. Where the hell would this program be if Ganz had done the same. He lacks faith in his ability or his dedication. He is absolutely no loss to this program. He opens a spot that Bo can put a kid in that wants to be a Husker. Everyday not just the good days.

I have said for ever, that BC recruited less than stellar character. Another in the long line of quitter QB's that he tricked, lied to or promised the world. Maybe he is to blame for these defections, I do not know, but deep down it is the individual that quits. Quitters never win, Winners never quit.

I have no use for some one that says one thing and then if it does not turn out peaches and cream they quit.

I know I am old Jar Head, and quitting is a sin, but I have felt that since I was in the 5th grade getting my scrawny as handed to me in wrestling. Some are to be stars, others are to make stars. You do all you can until you can't do it any more.

Quitter, if that offends him too bad. One way to cure it. Don't Quit.

As for getting paid, they do alright, I am sure there are few 19-20 year old kids in Iraq that could put up with the very tough life he has had to live. He has talent, apply it. If your good enough you play, that is the real world.

If he wanted to be a Husker he would do it. Much easier to go some place else. Good riddance.

I guess you had no use for Crouch since he almost did the same thing until Solich came and begged for him to come back. <_<

And then Crouch went to the pros and instead of getting paid and doing what the team needed... he quit. Where is the Crouch hating speech?

He quit, no other answer. I do not care if he is the nicest guy or the biggest Ahole in the world. He signed an agreement to play football for Nebraska. Things did not go his way for what ever reason. So he pulls up his panties and runs home to mommy and daddy. Where the hell would this program be if Ganz had done the same. He lacks faith in his ability or his dedication. He is absolutely no loss to this program. He opens a spot that Bo can put a kid in that wants to be a Husker. Everyday not just the good days.

I have said for ever, that BC recruited less than stellar character. Another in the long line of quitter QB's that he tricked, lied to or promised the world. Maybe he is to blame for these defections, I do not know, but deep down it is the individual that quits. Quitters never win, Winners never quit.

I have no use for some one that says one thing and then if it does not turn out peaches and cream they quit.

I know I am old Jar Head, and quitting is a sin, but I have felt that since I was in the 5th grade getting my scrawny as handed to me in wrestling. Some are to be stars, others are to make stars. You do all you can until you can't do it any more.

As for getting paid, they do alright, I am sure there are few 19-20 year old kids in Iraq that could put up with the very tough life he has had to live. He has talent, apply it. If your good enough you play, that is the real world.

If he wanted to be a Husker he would do it. Much easier to go some place else. Good riddance.

I guess you had no use for Crouch since he almost did the same thing until Solich came and begged for him to come back. <_<

And then Crouch went to the pros and instead of getting paid and doing what the team needed... he quit. Where is the Crouch hating speech?

See my above posts about crouch.

Read the whole thread it's in there somewhere. chuckleshuffle

Screw the PC bull crap!!!!

He is a frippen quitter, malcontent. Who gives a Rats ass how he does or where he goes.

Get the F out. No use for quitters, they gutted this team in the past.

No more prima donnas!!

:wtf

You could almost consider him more of a "Frippin Quitter" if he stayed.

Backup QBs hardly ever see any action..especially at Nebraska the last decade.

What? you want him to give up on his dreams and probably the dreams of most of his family just so he can be an insurance policy for your entertainment? :dumdum

It's not like we're majically going back to an offense that would favor his strengths like we were when he signed.

Give the kid (or his Dad) some credit for not quitting on his dream just yet.

I have a feeling, the best QB (NFL future wise) next year will be Jevan Sneed..

Do you think he would have seen more than a few dozen snaps if he stayed at Texass behind Colt McCoy?

you must like boys if you think it's disgusting.

Between the short haircut and the overly toned arms, I'd think you'd have to like boys to like the picture.

You might never have seen what a girl is really supposed to look like down in georgia being the SOUTH if you get what I mean.

Huh???

Check one:

[ ] You don't like girl's "southern regions"

[ ] You think Georgia wimmens aren't representative of what girls are supposed to look like

[ ] Someone here thinks the chunky girl in your AV has Toned arms.

(I somehow doubt any of these choices are true) <_<

I for one appreciate Witt for getting his knee down before he coughed it up against Clemson. :)

Witt is gone? This is news to me today. Dangit.. I am so late to this party. But after reading four pages of this thread to catch up, OKC, dawg you made me lol! :)

Between the short haircut and the overly toned arms, I'd think you'd have to like boys to like the picture.

You might never have seen what a girl is really supposed to look like down in georgia being the SOUTH if you get what I mean.

Huh???

Check one:

[ ] You think Georgia wimmens aren't representative of what girls are supposed to look like

It was a racist comment about the south and if you guys think a girl that is 5' 10" and 115lbs is chunky your blind. She's just not a pig like 95% of the girls I seen in NEBRASKA last time I was back

Huh???

Check one:

It was a racist comment about the south and if you guys think a girl that is 5' 10" and 115lbs is chunky your blind. She's just not a pig like 95% of the girls I seen in NEBRASKA last time I was back

Calm down and grow up. If you wanna keep it going take it to the shed just like the mods said.