SIGNED: OT Jermarcus Hardrick

Hmmm, who was that guy that was calling me crazy for thinking that anyone wanted to play for Cotton?

This is great news.

from the looks of it, Cotton is probably on the way out. so in that case, you are crazy. :)

Thats right, I forgot about that!

:)

I actually think Gilmore is out, but hey who knows.

Can't they both be out?

I guess Gilmore is still doing in-homes.

Or maybe it's was. Naah, that'd be hoping too much.

Or maybe it really is a GA position, but one where the guy can help out and improve the team regardless. Oh well, when it happens, if it happens, it happens. No sense wondering too much now...excited though!

Hmmm, who was that guy that was calling me crazy for thinking that anyone wanted to play for Cotton?

This is great news.

from the looks of it, Cotton is probably on the way out. so in that case, you are crazy. :)

huh? what did I miss here?

nothing. cotton recruited this kid away from LSU and isn't going anywhere.

Did Cotton recruit this kid away from LSU?

That might be a jump there.

Supposedly coaches jumped on a car to KS right after they got back form the Big 12 CCG. And Barney's recruiting is confined to very local.

Honestly would not be surprised if Barney had nothing to do with this kid's commitment.

Supposedly coaches jumped on a car to KS right after they got back form the Big 12 CCG. And Barney's recruiting is confined to very local.

Honestly would not be surprised if Barney had nothing to do with this kid's commitment.

he is listed as the lead recruiter on rivals.

btw, that was a good one angryhusker.

he is listed as the lead recruiter on rivals.

btw, that was a good one angryhusker.

wow i'm super stoked this guy decided to come to NU i think the O-line will be massive in the future and shine bright...... couple that with the defense (Bo and Carl better than advertised on this end) and all we need is the offensive fire power!!!! dude we are sooo close!!!

welcome yosh