SIGNED: OT Jermarcus Hardrick

He was on 1620 the other day

here is the link

1620 the web

Says he plays with a mean streak and loves to hit people. Says he will play Left tackle from day one that is what the coaches told him. He also says he played TE in Highschool some and even played on the defense some.

He sounds like just the type of guy we need here at NU.

Yeah, the nasty type.

• 2 weeks later...

We should have a nice line next year. We only lose Hickman(Caputo should be comparable) while gaining Hardrick and four good redshirt frosh. I really look forward to seeing Qvale. I'd like to see Burkes but can't see him getting his size back very quickly even if he is able to get healthy.

I like the Hardrick addition. We could use some physicality to upgrade the run-game.

We should have a nice line next year. We only lose Hickman(Caputo should be comparable) while gaining Hardrick and four good redshirt frosh. I really look forward to seeing Qvale. I'd like to see Burkes but can't see him getting his size back very quickly even if he is able to get healthy.

I like the Hardrick addition. We could use some physicality to upgrade the run-game.

That is exactly what Bo is preaching on about in his latest interviews regarding his vision for the Offense. He wants a physically dominating offense. Knowing Bo, he'll get his wish one way or another.

• 4 weeks later...

So I just got off the elevator with Hardrick and there is no way in heck he is 6'7''. I am 6 foot nothing and he is maybe 4 or 5 inches taller than me. I have another kid on my floor who is 6'7" and I would say this kid is considerably taller than Hardrick. I know this is isn't that important, but I need something to keep my mind off of Owa. COME ON OWA ANNOUNCE TONIGHT AND LET ME SLEEP IN PEACE REGARDLESS OF YOUR ANSWER!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...