ATH Detchauz Wray

• 3 months later...

So if he loves Watson so much is he being recruited like Martinez, as an athlete that will start out at qb?

Maybe. He is being recruited (by us) as a ATH/QB. He talks about playing WR and DB as well as QB. I'm not 100% on him starting out at QB though. If I had to guess he will start at WR/DB and see where that goes. I only say that though b/c of our depth chart at QB.

I know a few others schools are looking at him more for QB than ATH.

Gabbert is our QB. If he comes here, he'll play another position.

Just like Cody Green was our QB? It isn't impossible that this becomes a mirror of last class.

Cody Green had a serious injury his senior year in high school. I hope you're not suggesting that Gabbert is going to get hurt next season?

Gabbert is our QB. If he comes here, he'll play another position.

Just like Cody Green was our QB? It isn't impossible that this becomes a mirror of last class.

Cody Green had a serious injury his senior year in high school. I hope you're not suggesting that Gabbert is going to get hurt next season?

No I mean that Detchauz may very well get a shot at QB just like Martinez is. Green got the same promises that Gabbert is getting.

When did Cody Green have serious injury as a senior? I thought he came in good to go but had a mild injury while lifting. Sure youre not thinking of Chris Williams?

I was thinking the same thing, pretty sure Green played his entire Sr. year. I think Green was hurt his Jr. year.