ATH Detchauz Wray

When did Cody Green have serious injury as a senior? I thought he came in good to go but had a mild injury while lifting. Sure youre not thinking of Chris Williams?

I was thinking the same thing, pretty sure Green played his entire Sr. year. I think Green was hurt his Jr. year.

was it junior year? i must have mistaken him with Wiliiams

Is it really that big of a deal to "give him a shot" at qb? a week throwing balls under the watchful eye of our staff and we will know whether or not he is going to make it at that position.

I say give him a shot at QB if he wants it, but reach an understanding that there is not promise and there is a strong likelihood that he ends up at either WR or DB. We need playmakers at those positions... As soon as recruits notice that, they will be willing to work at one of those spots.

When did Cody Green have serious injury as a senior? I thought he came in good to go but had a mild injury while lifting. Sure youre not thinking of Chris Williams?

I was thinking the same thing, pretty sure Green played his entire Sr. year. I think Green was hurt his Jr. year.

Yeah it was his Jr. year when he had his injury

• 2 weeks later...

“Nebraska was my first offer and they’ve been recruiting me since the beginning,” Detchauz Wray said. “I really like the coaches there. They’re real laid-back and are all very nice and good. They know how to win. They are building Nebraska football back up. I hear from them a lot more than anyone else. They stay in contact and I get along really well with their quarterback coach...”

“Nebraska was my first offer and they’ve been recruiting me since the beginning,” Detchauz Wray said. “I really like the coaches there. They’re real laid-back and are all very nice and good. They know how to win. They are building Nebraska football back up. I hear from them a lot more than anyone else. They stay in contact and I get along really well with their quarterback coach...”

Sounds like he wil get a shot a QB to me. Either way I hope he commits

• 1 month later...

There's a headline on HI that says he is determined to stay at QB. I would assume we are not taking him at QB but he could be a Martinez type player.

oookkkayyyyyy

Taylor Martinez in class of 2009 was taken as safety with the assurance that he would be given a shot at QB. Wray would seem to be similar, but I think Martinez was realistic that his best chance of playing at the next level is on defense.

There's a headline on HI that says he is determined to stay at QB. I would assume we are not taking him at QB but he could be a Martinez type player.

The headline is misleading, he wants to play qb but would play another position if-needed. I see it being a TayMart deal where he wants to at-least try qb.

The headline is misleading, he wants to play qb but would play another position if-needed. I see it being a TayMart deal where he wants to at-least try qb.

I am not sure the staff would give this as an option this year.

• 4 weeks later...

Detchauz Wray has scheduled his first official visit to Colorado on Oct. 3. “I like the offense they run,” Wray said. “I’m really looking forward to getting to know the coaches more. They seem really cool and it’s supposed to be a nice place.” The Buffs, along with Big 12 rival Nebraska, are recruiting Wray the hardest. “They’re both calling every week and keeping in contact the most..."

Detchauz Wray has scheduled his first official visit to Colorado on Oct. 3. “I like the offense they run,” Wray said. “I’m really looking forward to getting to know the coaches more. They seem really cool and it’s supposed to be a nice place.” The Buffs, along with Big 12 rival Nebraska, are recruiting Wray the hardest. “They’re both calling every week and keeping in contact the most..."

So I wonder if he realizes that those coaches may not be around after this season?